Page 1 of 2
LastLast

new hotfixes and whiptail isn't one

it's been on front page of many wow sites along with charts showing the spike and no response from blizzard at all, apparently making insane amounts of gold for very little time put in by 1 profession alone is good as far as blizz is concerned. If i didnt have a herbalist and wasnt able to make this gold i would feel cheated.. poor miners.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please tell me how are you gonna make insane amount of gols if they are like 10.000 whiptails in AH for sale?
    And nearly everyone has 500+ on his bank/bags

Quote Originally Posted by Keosen View Post
    How you gonna make insane amount of golds if they are like 10.000 whiptails in AH for sale?
    from milling the herbs and selling darkmoon cards

Deleted
    never heard about supply and demand?

Quote Originally Posted by murfle View Post
    from milling the herbs and selling darkmoon cards
    If everyone is doing that, prices will also go down.

Quote Originally Posted by Agoni View Post
    never heard about supply and demand?
    are we playing the same game? decks are still 20k on my server easy... troll on

---------- Post added 2011-02-11 at 09:02 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Devwar View Post
    If everyone is doing that, prices will also go down.
    who cares if prices do go down.. would i cry if i only made 8-10k an hour instead of 15-20k? nope.. you forget about all of the airs and lifes as well which are needed for more than this.. hope u got a herbalist

Deleted
    I figure if they fix the issue, a lot of people who have gathered several thousand herbs (I'm at over 7500 now) will just sit on them till the market is more suitable.

I'm with murfle though, I've got a 525 scribe alt who has been churning out DMCs now for the past month and a half. With whiptail being the joint #1 for burning ember procs off milling, I'll just funnel my entire stash into DMCs (haha that'll take some time to mill!), make as many decks and convert to trinkets as I can and stick them up halfway through the darkmoon faire cd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unconnected View Post
    I figure if they fix the issue, a lot of people who have gathered several thousand herbs (I'm at over 7500 now) will just sit on them till the market is more suitable.

I'm with murfle though, I've got a 525 scribe alt who has been churning out DMCs now for the past month and a half. With whiptail being the joint #1 for burning ember procs off milling, I'll just funnel my entire stash into DMCs (haha that'll take some time to mill!), make as many decks and convert to trinkets as I can and stick them up halfway through the darkmoon faire cd.
    This is how you make money off of the DMF. You have it spot on.

supply and demand on whiptail. it will be changed at some point - spawn rate is ridiculous, worse than the first few days of cata in deepholm. a couple of times i thought the auto loot broke as the node spawned right after i gathered.

my scribe is making cards and i will be holding on to the decks as when this becomes nerfed, i can sell them at that point for a premium again. also its a great time to help the guild get the cauldron achievement if you havent already.

Its nbot only whiptail everything seem to spawn faster I noticed an increase in ore spawn rate too

I am just sitting on my whiptail until the price goes back to somewhat normal someday. It's gone from 190 a stack to 50. I haven't really noticed a spawn increase in ore nodes or other herbs sadly.

Mysterious Fortune cards, here I come!

To be perfectly honest. The same thing happened with Heartblossom the day of the patch and it was immediately hotfixed. If Blizzard wanted to fix the whiptail, they would. Apparently it isnt broken, and working as intended.

Quote Originally Posted by unconnected View Post

I have my mill set up to a hot key, and I have the timing down pat, give or take some lag here and there. Press - Click - Press - Click - Press - Click. I don't even have to watch the screen.

15+ Year Old Account
    You know that auto loot works with prospecting and milling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by frunken View Post
    You know that auto loot works with prospecting and milling.
    press (keybind for mill) > click (the stack of herbs) > have stuff auto looted > press > click > press > click

geddit?

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    press (keybind for mill) > click (the stack of herbs) > have stuff auto looted > press > click > press > click

geddit?
    get http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...ils/panda.aspx > keybind the macro for milling all herbs > hit it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post

geddit?
    Sounds annoying, I just use /cast Milling /use Whiptail in a macro and spam that.

Where is it extra Whiptail? :P
    Uldum?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shazzia View Post
    Where is it extra Whiptail? :P
    Uldum?
    Exactly.

(message to short my ass >_<)