Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account

Prot talent choices

I see lots of people taking 2 points in both Pursuit of justice and Guarded by the light. Is it really useful? I mean 1 point in each should do the trick right? You get the movement buff plus the holy shield with 1 point in each only. Is that extra HP charge when stunned really that useful or the extra 5% in WoG really worthy? I'm guessin 3 charges are best used with SotR when close to 100% health rather than having an overheal turn into a shield. I apologize if I have missed the discussion in other threads.

Also, I'm thinking for a tank in a gearing process improved consecration might be better than reckoning with situation reversed when hitting higher gear levels. Am I right?

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    Yep get both.

When you are tanking raids and you have a threat lead you always use WoG over ShotR

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnomepowa View Post
    I see lots of people taking 2 points in both Pursuit of justice and Guarded by the light. Is it really useful? I mean 1 point in each should do the trick right? You get the movement buff plus the holy shield with 1 point in each only. Is that extra HP charge when stunned really that useful or the extra 5% in WoG really worthy? I'm guessin 3 charges are best used with SotR when close to 100% health rather than having an overheal turn into a shield. I apologize if I have missed the discussion in other threads.

Also, I'm thinking for a tank in a gearing process improved consecration might be better than reckoning with situation reversed when hitting higher gear levels. Am I right?
    More movement speed is always good and so is more healing. Plus you don't get an overhealing shield with just 1 point. As for reckoning vs. conse: It's no competition whatsoever. Reckoning is our third best while Hallowed Ground sits there at like...8th, is it?

Last edited by mmoc24ed1da916; 2011-02-11 at 06:24 PM. Reason: Added image.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Much appreciated guys. So to make sure I get it.... consecration is pretty much out of a normal rotation situation unless the aoe threat dictates it?

The reason I'm asking is that in the gearing process mastery wont get you a high block early and reckoning is block initiated with a chance.