Justice points question

Which is the fastest way to farm JP @ 85? Normals (since the last patch) or Hcs?

I'm after heirlooms BTW

Since Heroics are easymode now, do them.

This is only a guess, but I'm assuming Normals are only better if you don't have a group to do heroics with and can't tolerate the dungeonfinder.

i dont have a group, and adverage wait time is 26 mins, So I think that should be factored in

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd say it depends on your role. If you are a tank or healer and have the sufficient item level, do heroics. If the group is fail, you can re-q without the debuff after the first wipe. If you are solely dps, I'd say go normal. Lately, my dps q for heroics has been 38-50 minutes. My dps q for normals has been 18-30 minutes. There are still enough assholes and retards to make a heroic fail before the first pull, let alone the first boss. Any group of toons should be able to handle a normal without much delay.... just my 2 cents worth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Assuming a lvl85 group(server-local 4/5 pug or guild run) regulars are more farmable, but only certain instances with 4 or more bosses, otherwise heroics are better. Halls of Bosses is great regular farming for over-leveled players, but Thone of Tides is not cost-effective, though it's better on heroic.

Regulars are also easier if you're gonna LFD pug 'em, but I don't reccommend that if you're actually geared to kick-ass.(if you're a tank it really doesn't matter!)

15+ Year Old Account
    For pure JP farming, doing one normal daily and then heroics the rest of the way is probably best imo. At least in my experience, with the new luck of the draw buff, heroics go quite fast even with full pugs, so they are quite efficient. The fact that a normal is almost guaranteed to succeed though and has a shorter queue time + the 140 JP from doing its daily probably gives the first you do an advantage over heroics.