Quick what do you do!

Talking to a cute girl/guy at a shop. Your so close to getting their number but your friend walks up and brings up WoW and starts theory crafting.

Quick what do you do!?!
    (Post the first thing that comes to mind)

kick him in the junk, grab her and run.
    No man really becomes a fool until he stops asking questions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoweye View Post
    kick him in the junk, grab her and run.
    Pretty much this.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

My coworker is a girl. Just told me "Scream rape and step on his foot, knee in the balls, thumbs in the eyes, and spray with pepper spray and run. Then tell the cute guy that she saw the "friend" on a child predator poster. lol

I had this happen once, except the friend started talking about the merits of the pistol in halo 1...

Quote Originally Posted by kumduh View Post
    I had this happen once, except the friend started talking about the merits of the pistol in halo 1...
    And so. whatcha do to him?

yell "FUCK YOU" and kick him in the face with your energy legs

Come on dude...this prank again?

It became boring 3 girls ago

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Come on dude...this prank again?

It became boring 3 girls ago
    I must say, nice save!

I'd shoot him 5 times in the head and keep on doing my thing.

Deleted
    scream at your friend " Look, there is a red herring", wait him to turn round.

Take the Girl and run for your lifes.

BTW: "Look, there is a red herring" is a little insider joke at our schoolXD

Grab a bat, make the enrage warrior sound and yell "BLADESTORM" and proceed to beat him with it.

Um.. yeah.. i think you have me mistaken for somebody else. Sorry bro.

*turn back to girl*

15+ Year Old Account
    Stare at them, making my eyes get wider and wider until he freaks the fuck out and leaves me alone.

ask the guy if we can talk about this later, and if the girl asks if I play wow (I say girl because I'm a guy and not gay) I'll answer truthfully.

If she leaves, she's a closed-minded bitch and not worth my time.

If she leaves it there, ok so she's at least a bit open minded

If she starts asking more about it, I'd marry her right there (but I got a gf, just a hypothetical cuz if I'm looking at a cute girl in a store I'm getting "the look" and she'll cast a level 99 Sleep on the Couch spell, not even a PvP Trinket gets you of of that shit).

P.S: why am I the only person that actually took the hypothetical question seriously? Seriously, most of the answers would have either scared off the girl, got you some jail time, or both.
    Last edited by Winterhoof; 2011-02-11 at 09:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Winterhoof View Post
    ask the guy if we can talk about this later, and if the girl asks if I play wow (I say girl because I'm a guy and not gay) I'll answer truthfully.

If she leaves, she's a closed-minded bitch and not worth my time.

If she leaves it there, ok so she's at least a bit open minded

If she starts asking more about it, I'd marry her right there (but I got a gf, just a hypothetical cuz if I'm looking at a cute girl in a store I'm getting "the look" and she'll cast a level 99 Sleep on the Couch spell, not even a PvP Trinket gets you of of that shit).

P.S: why am I the only person that actually took the hypothetical question seriously? Seriously, most of the answers would have either scared off the girl, got you some jail time, or both.
    B/c the fake answers are more fun.

Begin dancing tango with the WoW guy, leaving him mind blank and then continue with the girl.

15+ Year Old Account
    Kick him! Kick him in the head!

But, seriously, whisper to him to shut the hell up and continue doing your thing!
    I am and always will be the optimist. The hope for far-flung hopes and dreamer of improbable dreams.