Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    I would probably sit down and watch the entirety of the Macross series (also II, Plus, 7, Frontier, etc) that I've been meaning to for a decade. In fact, screw it. Why wait?

15+ Year Old Account
    Day 1) Rift
    Day 2) Rift
    Day 3) Rift
    Day 4) Rift
    Day 5) Rift
    Day 6) Rift
    Day 7) Remember that i use to play WoW but havent touched it in about a month so the week it has been offline actually doesn't concern me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sscavenger View Post
    Day 1) Denial. Attempt to log in repeatedly for several hours, check MMO Champion and official web site repeatedly. Uninstall and reinstall WoW in an attempt to fix the problem.

Day 2) A bit of acceptance. Accept that WoW is offline, punch the walls repeatedly. Frighten my kittens, storm around the house cursing and screaming. Venture out into the world, eye twitching visibly. Growling as I begin to deal with the with drawl of dailies. Carefully laid plans of transmutes and farming ruined.

Day 3) Dusting off the old consoles. To ease the pain of addiction I break out the old game systems, SNES, and Dreamcast. Revel in the nostalgia. The simplicity of some of the older games, remember the awe caused by others from the things that were made capable by the old systems.

Day 4) Begin to apply the WoW terms to everyday life, manage to face pull angry children in the mall. Have to resist the urge to aoe crush them all by plowing through them. Madness begins to set in, hear the whispers of the Old Gods. Try to keep a grip on things.

Day 5) Barricaded myself in my room... the whispering won't stop. My kittens are agents of the Old Gods, I should have seen it coming. I have CC'ed them with an ample supply of food and catnip. The whispers lessen, turn up the volume on the tv to drown them out. Check MMO for others that suffer the same problem, find none... Darkside oddly absent on the subject.

Day 6) They tried to come for me in the night. My barricade nearly fell, need a healer to fix it but none are logged on. Had to make due with bandages made out of my clothes. Supplies are getting low, damn mage food despawned while I slept. Still have soda though, it may be a low level dot but it is all I have.

Day 7) the light has abandoned me, here i make my last stand, they are coming and i am tired, i will not survive more than likely, let my comrades sing songs of my battle, let me be remembered in song for on this day i shall stand atop a mountain of corpses as i draw my last breath, they send the kittens first, i see their tiny paws poking out from under my door, cc wore off, i must go now, do not let the whispers lure you in
    Wow that was an epic read!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Purrs View Post
    I will have sex with my wife everyday instead of on non-raid nights.
    lol kudos indeed... i wish my wife was that lenient :P

continue as i have been doing for the past month of my life and go on without wow enjoying the real world again is far beter

Day 1) Not notice WoW is down because I haven't tried to log on
    Day 2) Not notice WoW is down because I haven't tried to log on
    Day 3) Not notice WoW is down because I haven't tried to log on
    Day 4) Try to log on - Can't - Check MMO see what's up - Notice servers down for a week - Not Care
    Day 5) Use the week server downtime as an excuse to finally quit playing the game.
    Day 6) Change standing order so that I can now put an exta £8.99 a month towards my savings.
    Day 7) Look back and see how much of my life has been consumed by a game then shrug it off and get on with life, vowing to never play an MMO again.

day 1: Be little bummed
    Day 2-7: Continue with my photography and 40K painting.
    Orks, Space Marines, Rift (<---- Links for pics BTW)

Day 1) Play guitar
    Day 2) Play guitar
    Day 3) Play guitar
    Day 4) Masturbate, then play guitar
    Day 5) Play guitar
    Day 6) Play guitar
    Day 7) Play guitar

Day 1: FUUU!!
    Day 2: Fallout
    Day 3: Fallout
    Day 4: Fallout
    Day 5: Borderlands
    Day 6: Borderlands
    day 7: Fallout

I clearly like fallout...
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

Days 1-7: play Neverwinter Nights & Warhammer online.
    Life is short Glory is eternal

day 4) still under withdrawal, I start masturbating 10-12 times a day because I don't have WoW to distract me from my sex addiction.
    Minus the sex addiction, im freeing willie 10-12 times a day now no time for that to build up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Everywhere, no where, over there, in the air.
    Quote Originally Posted by Syce View Post
    Day 1) Rift
    Day 2) Rift
    Day 3) Rift
    Day 4) Rift
    Day 5) Rift
    Day 6) Rift
    Day 7) Remember that i use to play WoW but havent touched it in about a month so the week it has been offline actually doesn't concern me.
    Ok,this is a funny little thread, not a thread to go "OMG RIFT > WOW IDC ABOUT WOW!" Well, this is a WOW forum, so if you want to play rift, go play a rift forum, and don't go ruining our fun.
    Sorry if this is considered flaming or trolling

Quote Originally Posted by Kimaran View Post
    Ok,this is a funny little thread, not a thread to go "OMG RIFT > WOW IDC ABOUT WOW!" Well, this is a WOW forum, so if you want to play rift, go play a rift forum, and don't go ruining our fun.
    MMO-Champion

10+ Year Old Account
    If you hit the train tracks you've gone to far.
    I lose my internet at the beginning of each month for like 2 weeks (payment issues) so I can easily find something else to do. Unless this is one of those thread were we make stuff up, I'm not good at that :/

Day 1: Play Vindictus
    Day 2:" "
    Day 3:" "
    Day 4:" "
    Day 5:SCII
    Day 6:SCII
    Day 7:SCII

1) <Angry, swear-filled rage.>
    2) <Angry, swear-filled rage to friends.>
    3) Look for something else to "fill the void".
    4) Find nothing.
    5) Have "deep conversations" with friends out of boredom.
    6) Say waaaaay too much and make things awkward.
    7) Have argument about things being awkward.
    8) Uninstall WoW 10 minutes before it comes back up because playing my friends is awkward now.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimaran View Post
    i wasnt trying to troll, i was just posting what i would be doing if wow was down for the week.

and just like others, they mentioned they would also be playing rift.

Not to mention im not saying Rift > WoW

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by grothezk View Post
    1-6) fap
    7) take a rest

that's how the world was created, right?
    ^ my personal favorite response, most likely true whilst also being a stab at religion :P awesome.

I don't play a lot of WoW nowadays anyway so I'd probably play more Minecraft, Fallout, Age of Empires:Online(beta), and possibly some SC2.

10+ Year Old Account

I already quit! I would just welcome my friends back to the land of the living. And laugh, just like that.
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!