Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
5
LastLast
  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by Stefy View Post
    Give me a break, dispelling costs basically nothing these days and healers never oom. Make it a single target horror with no DR. It is not acceptable to dispel a shadow priests 3 times and then become immune to the dispel protection and psychic horror so you can keep spamming your dispel button.

    Getting your dots up again costs a ton more than dispelling them does.
    This is something I'm running into time and time again. The fact that the dispel catches VT AND SWP is just injury+insult.

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by Twintop View Post
    The text from the talent window currently reads, "Spell damage increased by 25%." That means our spells currently do 125% of their normal damage. The nerf is going to change the text to, "Spell damage increased by 15%." This means our spells will do 115% of their normal damage.

    115%/125% = 92%, which means we will be doing 92% as much damage as we currently are doing. That is 8% less than we are currently doing, ergo, this is an 8% nerf to our damage.

    If you're going to go off on people for being wrong about math in every other thread, please double check your own.
    At least you were nice enough to explain it without an insult in every other word lol, thanks for explaining it in English so to say.

  3. #63
    Moderator MoanaLisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Pacific Northwest, USA
    Posts
    10,371
    Quote Originally Posted by Twintop View Post
    Back to the topic at hand though: Blizz isn't just making adjustments to us and I'll reserve my overall judgement about the nerf until it's gone live and has been for a while.
    Good luck with that. I'm not so sure that stability is going to be happening any time soon.

  4. #64
    Immortal MerinPally's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Chemistry block.
    Posts
    7,777
    Tell this shit to the enhancement shamans of WOTLK who wanted to pvp. Yes you're in a bad situation but it's been worse for other people in the past. Quit the whole self righteous "OMG pvers dont let us have any fun" because we feel the same damn way.

  5. #65
    Thanks for nerfing everything everywhere in PvE just because its OP in PvP, stop whining and play. This is mainly a PvE-game, PvE shouldnt be nerfed because PvP-heroes cries. Deal with it

  6. #66
    Your Dragon still dies with the damage nerf.

    The real plague for Shadow PvP is the minimal Dispel Resistance. Even then, it still isnt a large damage nerf.
    When S&P is changed to not DR with itself ( Unsure why that hasnt come yet ), Shadow will be in a fantastic state, even with the other problems it currently has.

    <3

  7. #67
    High Overlord Dekali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    145
    WTF they nerfed spriest? I thought we got buffed? :O

    Thanks Pjammiez for the signature!

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleachi View Post
    This game is PvE first and PvP second. It's been like this since the beginning. If you want to play a PvP-only game, go play something else.
    thank you for agreeing with me

  9. #69
    Reroll DK, be most op and unstoppable class in arena, problem solved.

    Never have the fear of getting nerfed, cause DK nerfs = buffs in reality, and if it really is a nerf you'll still be ahead of everyone else lul.

  10. #70
    Didn't read all four pages of post, but its pretty clear that the OP is a sub 2200 player who doesn't have the partners to allow him to reach a SPs potential. There was a large representation of SPs in the 2600 brackets--until they all went back to disc-- before this initial buff to nerf scenario went down with 4.0.6. The fact that you claim that you are unable to cast mind blast indicates that your argument is pretty much invalid, since teams w/ SPs cant get to where they are without allowing their SP to cast. To keep it simple though, SPs are still at a better spot with this nerf than they were pre patch.

  11. #71
    they should of nerfed the shared dot component of warlock's DI that is given to other players and buffed the part that warlocks get, cause frankly afili got screwed.

  12. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedSkull View Post
    Thats how the Deathknight came to be, from the tears of players :P
    And from the tears of their anguish arose a great yet empty being. One that would forever be cast out and ridiculed. Yet he would not faulter.... for it is your tears... that give him life!

  13. #73
    wow priests are a bunch of qq'ers...
    pve > pvp as it always has been in wow.
    It is not a 10% overall damage nerf, it is 10% off of the 25% passive damage bonus, which is not our overall damage output.
    Warlocks had all thier spells nerfed by 12% so deal with it.
    There will barely be a notice in your damage in pvp your all overreacting.

  14. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by tekoix View Post
    Reroll DK, be most op and unstoppable class in arena, problem solved.

    Never have the fear of getting nerfed, cause DK nerfs = buffs in reality, and if it really is a nerf you'll still be ahead of everyone else lul.
    you apparently can't read hotfixes, thus you opinion and argument are invalid.

  15. #75
    The Patient Asmin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    281
    PVE is unbalanced cuz PVP heroes nuff said... just delete pvp and make pve balanced ty
    "Veni, vidi, vici"

    "I came, I saw, I conquered"

  16. #76
    Im a Priest and Shadow Needed Nerfing

    I Welcome it. Was way to OP

  17. #77
    use manaburn on healers/casters = win its all priest must do now

  18. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmin View Post
    PVE is unbalanced cuz PVP heroes nuff said... just delete pvp and make pve balanced ty
    you mean delete pvp and buff pve so its OP again.

  19. #79
    Mechagnome Veiled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    535
    So many tears in this thread. I was over the whole nerf thing by bedtime, you guys should be too. You should know that middle-of-the-meter shadow priests is what Blizz intends. We should all be used to this by now, I know I am.

    MoP Guides, Raiding and Pre-Raiding BiS Lists, Theorycrafting, Healing/DPS Help & More!

  20. #80
    Moderator MoanaLisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Pacific Northwest, USA
    Posts
    10,371
    Quote Originally Posted by Veiled View Post
    So many tears in this thread. I was over the whole nerf thing by bedtime, you guys should be too. You should know that middle-of-the-meter shadow priests is what Blizz intends. We should all be used to this by now, I know I am.
    Back in the day when we had some utility and were, you know..a somewhat unique class, I was fine with middle-of-the-meter. Now that utility buffs have been spread around, it's a lot less interesting to be average.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •