Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

People QQ'ing about changes.

Every one complaining about warlock changes, but imagine if the game never changed for 6 years? People would then just complain about how the class never changed! Just wanted to see what every one else thought .

facepalm.....

Not sure if srs
    When We Ride Our Enemies..

10+ Year Old Account
    * Shadow Power (Shadow priest passive) is being changed from 25% to 15% of Shadow damage.

* Moonfury (Balance druid passive) is being changed from 15% to 6% Arcane and Nature damage.

* Raging Blow reduced from 120% to 100% weapon damage at max level.
    These made me smile.

Yea indeed, much needed changes and I'm glad Blizzard are keeping a close eye on things. I do think DI was largely the problem for shadow priests though, not their mastery, considering they get almost a 4k dps increase if they have DI.

Our moonkin was doing ridiculous numbers the other night - 2-3k higher than myself and even I was doing respectable numbers.

Its not even our mastery, blizzard don't have control on the spell names / abilities anymore. Seems like they're loosing control, constantly trying to achieve perfect balancing between PVE/PVP, and they fail so horribly at it.

The shadow nerf is VERY needed. I'm disc spec'd and geared, no dps gear whatsoever (as in trinkets etc), average ilevel 352. Switched to shadow for our guild BH run and with 25% hit, pulled 15.5K dps. Ridiculous really.

On Minecraft:
    Quote Originally Posted by halmotors View Post
    Creepers would cease to be terrifying if they looked more 'real' and less like a big green dick with a frowny face on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard can never take a break. Its thanks to use there are changes because they actually listen to their customers' wants. They even go as far as admitting they made mistakes.

I mean, people keep wanting this and that and this and that and this and that. "Why is this guys' DPS higher than mine?!" "Frost mages suck. Nerf them." "Shaman. Psh forget about them."

Yeah. Shaman have been getting the bad end of changes since 2-3 years ago. You don't see me complaining.

People QQ far too much without looking at the bigger picture most of the time. I'll go as far as saying people just enjoy QQing so that their class gets attention. People want their class to be top all the time so they'll get taken to raids. In reality, 99% of guilds won't stack the top dps spec; if they do, that spec gets nerfed pretty quickly.

Dot classes have had it pretty good this tier - affliction locks unfortunately aren't powerful enough to keep up with balance, shadow, unholy and destruction, but hey, they were pretty good in ICC weren't they? Who's to say that won't get turned on its head next tier? It's pointless to dwell on class balance because it constantly changes - but QQers are too blind and power-hungry to realise this.
    Last edited by Jenerena; 2011-02-12 at 02:21 PM.

Whine posts are the basis of every forum ]:3)
    Some people register on forums just with one reason: to feed the rivers of tears !
    Starting from the classic content I don't remember patches, where warlocks were the worst class - they always were desired in raids, had their place in pvp tops.
    Even if blizzard will make warlock the best DPS class with 40k DPS on solo target - emotopics won't disappear: info is 100%
    And while some players find the way how to OWN MORE, the others are in search of deficiency of locks. So funny
    Last edited by vo1os; 2011-02-12 at 02:28 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenerena View Post
    People QQ far too much without looking at the bigger picture most of the time. I'll go as far as saying people just enjoy QQing so that their class gets attention. People want their class to be top all the time so they'll get taken to raids. In reality, 99% of guilds won't stack the top dps spec; if they do, that spec gets nerfed pretty quickly.

Dot classes have had it pretty good this tier - affliction locks unfortunately aren't powerful enough to keep up with balance, shadow, unholy and destruction, but hey, they were pretty good in ICC weren't they? Who's to say that won't get turned on its head next tier? It's pointless to dwell on class balance because it constantly changes - but QQers are too blind and power-hungry to realise this.
    I just think that the pure dps classes should be always on top, such warlocks, mages, hunters, rogues. That is they only path that those classes can choose, so it should be their differential. I think that it is lame that hybrid classes like druids for example that can choose to be tank, healer, ranged dps and melee dps to do more dps than pure dps classes. Imo the hybrid classes should do descent dps, but never more than the pure dps ones. How can we compete with a class that can tank, heal, dps and does more dps than us?
    Affliction was pretty good until last tuesday, it has always been pretty good, just that 2 years ago the rotation was hard to manage, in the times that immolate was part of the rotation, as well as Siphon Life. Patch by patch the affliction rotation was made simpler and simpler, now I think that it is even simpler than destruction.

IM not happy at all simply because destro is on top for us single target. I think destro is the lamest most boring spec there is for a warlock. I wish demo and afflic were more competitive because i think they are way more enjoyable to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Souper friend View Post
    IM not happy at all simply because destro is on top for us single target. I think destro is the lamest most boring spec there is for a warlock. I wish demo and afflic were more competitive because i think they are way more enjoyable to play.
    Yes, cause spamming shadowbolt with the sporadic incinerate is more engaging and fun.

^^ demo locks... Entertaining as always.
    success comes in the form of technical solutions to problems, not appeals to our emotional side

Quote Originally Posted by Julianakm View Post
    I just think that the pure dps classes should be always on top, such warlocks, mages, hunters, rogues. That is they only path that those classes can choose, so it should be their differential. I think that it is lame that hybrid classes like druids for example that can choose to be tank, healer, ranged dps and melee dps to do more dps than pure dps classes. Imo the hybrid classes should do descent dps, but never more than the pure dps ones. How can we compete with a class that can tank, heal, dps and does more dps than us?
    Affliction was pretty good until last tuesday, it has always been pretty good, just that 2 years ago the rotation was hard to manage, in the times that immolate was part of the rotation, as well as Siphon Life. Patch by patch the affliction rotation was made simpler and simpler, now I think that it is even simpler than destruction.
    In BK hybrids were the unique buffs wielders. Now you can gain all the buffs without hybrid dd. If they will do low dps, well they just will be useless.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Julianakm View Post
    big disagree ... so because a druid likes the catform .. but it can also be tank so bam your lowest dps ... whats the fun of playing that dps class then? ur so stupid rlly .. your prolly a pure dps class and u lose dps from ahybrid class so u QQ ..

Thankfully pure classes have a lot of utility now, and my fights require that utility just as much as they require raid buffs. I can think of fights which are made considerably easier by having a certain utility from a particular pure DPS class.

For example, hunters have amazing kiting ability - many fights for that right now. Demo locks bring brilliant aoe, shadowfury and nether ward are great tools for many fights. Having shadowfury makes the MC on Cho'gall considerably easier. Rogues have good interrupts, and a threat reduction. Mages bring Time Warp, give refreshments, and do amazing damage on fights such as Halfus. Not to mention all the buffs they bring of course.

But it really depends on what your raid group needs. Buffs and utility is provided all over the place now so it would be very rare that any guild would take all hybrids, because each fight requires something different, and most guilds just take their best players when all buffs/utility is provided.

If you enjoy the class...play the class. Who the eff cares if your dps is 1k below everyone elses.

Most QQ comes from people obsessed with meters.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojow View Post
    big disagree ... so because a druid likes the catform .. but it can also be tank so bam your lowest dps ... whats the fun of playing that dps class then? ur so stupid rlly .. your prolly a pure dps class and u lose dps from ahybrid class so u QQ ..
    I said it clearly that I don't think they should do bad dps but descent and competitive, not op, read up again or do you want me to make a power point presentation to you understand? As a matter of fact this is a forum if you haven't noticed and I do have the free speech and the right to express my opinion. Calling me stupid just proves who is QQ'ing in here.
    Last edited by mmocd10cf7b950; 2011-02-13 at 02:12 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krunklock View Post
    If you enjoy the class...play the class. Who the eff cares if your dps is 1k below everyone elses.

Most QQ comes from people obsessed with meters.
    but dont you know its world of numbercraft now? D:

Deleted
    ok, please explain the important meaning of the new "target feared, pet runs away" change.

Just one example.