Nitro Boosts 4.0.6

how much do they fail now since the patch, are they now worth putting on my belt?
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

yoru in the wrong section.........this is the profession thread!

Quote Originally Posted by maradoods View Post
    yoru in the wrong section.........this is the profession thread!
    but engineering is a profession...

I always thought threads asking specifically about a profession or part of that profession went here?

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly for me they started out failing a lot (pre-4.0.6) then started to not fail at all.

However, first time I used them on Tuesday....on Atramedes when he focused me. They blew up and I went sky high.

Quote Originally Posted by ShockASU View Post
    Honestly for me they started out failing a lot (pre-4.0.6) then started to not fail at all.

However, first time I used them on Tuesday....on Atramedes when he focused me. They blew up and I went sky high.
    That answers that, still bad. I'll still keep the shield then. The shield is amazing for chimaeron heroic anyways.

It feels like they're failing less since 4.0.6, but I have no data whatsoever to back that up, it's pure anecdote.

Definitely not gone completely though.

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    That answers that, still bad. I'll still keep the shield then. The shield is amazing for chimaeron heroic anyways.
    untill it backfires. imo boots are still more usefull

They still backfire, but its like 1 out of 10 times now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    How often do shields fail? Do they still aoe taunt?

Lol, Engineering is a waste of a profession I found, using Engineering since SWP, till recently, but tbh, it's pissing me off how Blizzard think that the worst PvE proffesion can't use there buffs that they have without having a risk to fail, really fucking pointless wiping on theralion / valonia, because 6-7 peoples rocket boots failed at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Subwaymelt View Post
    Lol, Engineering is a waste of a profession I found, using Engineering since SWP, till recently, but tbh, it's pissing me off how Blizzard think that the worst PvE proffesion can't use there buffs that they have without having a risk to fail, really fucking pointless wiping on theralion / valonia, because 6-7 peoples rocket boots failed at the same time.
    synapse springs don't fail .... afaik...
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If [the dps] are on the wrong target, then they are playing badly and should be corrected and / or mocked, depending on how you roll.

Ive used it four or five times in a raid yesterday, it failed three... Lovely

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fizikz View Post
    synapse springs don't fail .... afaik...

1/10 chance to subtract double the number of stats. Permanently.

(not really, but that's the way it's shaping up)
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.