Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    With their decisions and how they're handling the community's response, it's very reminiscent to how they treated Paladin players back in vanilla.

So yeah, not looking good. :\

So much crying... Warriors are cool.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jurias View Post
    So much crying... Warriors are cool.
    w i n

Deleted
    It's not just warriors. Lately it seems like we have to relearn our classes every month or so because of the changes all the time. It would be nice for a change if Blizz could leave it alone for a few months. Over nerf---->over buff--->over nerf again and so on.

Deleted
    i dunno why there is this QQ, as a fury warrior in our raids is topping the meters nearly every single fight since the patch, maybe you guys are just doing it wrong, and this isn't a troll or me saying l2p, with changes normally means play style changes, and the fact that intercept and charge share a cooldown is because the reason the OP stated, you had no problem getting to kiters, now you need to time CDs like everyone else does!

10+ Year Old Account
    Summary of Blizzards assessment of the fury warrior over the last year.

-> Armor Penetration is a mistake.
    -> Whirlwind is a mistake. Lets make it useless against single targets.
    -> constant heroic strike dumps is a mistake. lets make it cost a ton of rage.
    -> Cleave spam is a mistake, lets remove their niche against small packs.
    -> A smooth rotation with high rage income is a mistake. Lets make the rotation more jagged and RNG and oh oh a rotation ability that can only be used while you have the RNG benefit of enrage.
    -> Execute spam is a mistake.
    -> Stacking hit is a mistake. HS+Cleave nerf.
    -> Stacking mastery is a mistake, its too bursty. RB nerf.

Seems like they're slowly but surely ripping the soul out of a fury warrior. I used to love the fast rotation, the dominance on small group AoE and our appearance with two giant weapons of doom.
    Now we've got a slow broken rotation, we're terrible at handling more than one target and we need to look exactly like a frost dk to be maximised. Sad times.

---------- Post added 2011-02-13 at 01:38 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by federline View Post
    i dunno why there is this QQ, as a fury warrior in our raids is topping the meters nearly every single fight since the patch, maybe you guys are just doing it wrong, and this isn't a troll or me saying l2p, with changes normally means play style changes, and the fact that intercept and charge share a cooldown is because the reason the OP stated, you had no problem getting to kiters, now you need to time CDs like everyone else does!
    Statistically this means the rest of your raid sucks since this should not be happening before or after the hotfix. There are double digit number of specs performing better than fury on all of simcraft, world records and stateofdps. Its fantastic if your fury warrior is topping charts but if players in other specs were equally geared and skilled as him this would not be happening.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Infinitus View Post
    It's not just warriors. Lately it seems like we have to relearn our classes every month or so because of the changes all the time. It would be nice for a change if Blizz could leave it alone for a few months. Over nerf---->over buff--->over nerf again and so on.
    Ghostcrawler should receive a demotion imo.

Um, it doesnt seem like they lack direction of what they want to be.

It's like a journey; they know where they want to go, they just don't know how to get there.

Citing there is no direction or goal is rather specious reasoning.

Quote Originally Posted by federline View Post
    No offence but you have had 1 raid logged since this change to raging blow and did not kill a boss.

I'm not going to link to your logs here because that is not a nice thing to do, but he is not doing all that great, it's more a case as a poster above has stated that the rest of your raid need to lift their game.

Deleted
    This entire thread has turned from "Blizzard keeps balancing us, its annoying" to "Blizzard nerfed us, QQQQQQQQQQ".

I played Fury in Wrath and I loved it. Fury now in Cata seems to be way to dependant on RNG, and it seems to me that Blizz cant find an easy and smooth way of fixing it, without completely wrecking the specc.

funny thing is bilzz satared before cata they wanted less RNG in the game, yet fury is 100% built on it and when RNG lines up we get nerfed because of QQ

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll03 View Post
    funny thing is bilzz satared before cata they wanted less RNG in the game, yet fury is 100% built on it and when RNG lines up we get nerfed because of QQ
    Idd, seems like blizzard 'balances' us around the critera, that we got rage enough for all abilities in our rotation and an Enrage uptime of 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll03 View Post
    you are not ment to tank the stupid stick... sorry if you think arms is close to what it was then you do not play a warrior...
    play fury, its better than arms ever dreamed.

I won't say it is completely RNG. I'm maintaining 17-18k dps in a 10man and I'm in 30% blues still. Should our dps be very dependent on RNG the variations would have been greater.

I was told that Mage PVE (Fire) dps is even more RNG based.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard made this game. How can they not know what direction they want to take things?
    And its not Blizzard's fault. They take feedback from the playerbase and use that as a way to decide what to do/fix/nerf/buff/etc. So take it up with the other players and not Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by istheshiz View Post
    Blizzard made this game. How can they not know what direction they want to take things?
    And its not Blizzard's fault. They take feedback from the playerbase and use that as a way to decide what to do/fix/nerf/buff/etc. So take it up with the other players and not Blizzard.
    can i have your koolaid??? if you look at the forums more then just warriors are saying the nerf was stupid.. The issue with warriors is CS not RB they need to redo CS so that we cannot burst anything down in the time it take to release a healthy fart

My favorite direction is the one that`s furthest from this game.

Deleted
    I don't think its justifiable to call every single balance/change a nerf until we get a proper spreadsheet. God I'm looking forward to that

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenticle View Post
    I'm not sure what you are even saying.

I'll assume you are just trying to troll and do a 360 and walk away.
    Sorry but that means you will do a full rotating turn then walk straight into him.

---------- Post added 2011-02-14 at 12:00 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kohtrag View Post
    Im sorry to say that all of you have seemed to loose sight of what warriors are in terms of dps

early expansion = low end to medium dps in pve

late expansion = Oh im sorry mr pally with shadowmourne did my dual cryptmakers just pwn you on the dps meter

Wait till t13 then start complaining if we aren't powerful enough..
    Why was that? Because of how rage worked during that expansion, in icecrown Citadel and 3.2 to some Extent we had infinite rage, that's why we did INSANE DpS. Now because of the normalization of it this will NOT be the case as Blizzard also said the hit cap will increase with each tier, so rage normalization SHOULD be the same in 4.4 or whatever as it is now

To be honest, on WotLK we had ARP what we could stack to 100% and then do our rotation... It worked well even if the stat were op at the end-tier. Now the 6s Colossus burst just doesn't cut it for sustained damage.

I would try to go to a direction where we would have to actually keep Clossus Smash uptime nearly to 100% to do any damage. Say, remove the Cooldown of the ability and reduce GCD to 0.5/1s and increase duration to say 10s and also increase rage to somewhere close to 30, so you couldn't just spam it. Then Blizzard could tune down all our abilities so the burst wouldn't be so insane with colossus up at PVP, but they could hard tune it to be more even against everything else.

And for fury AOE I would redesign that furious attacks talent. Something to like either grand a free Whirlwind CD reset without ragecost, and it would proc from cleave for say 12%/25%. Kinda like how Frost DK can get free HB.

At least that would the be direction I would go. And since our abilities would be tuned to Colossus Smash the aoe wouldn't be even close to insane when you can't stack colossus to every target... Just brainstorming something
    Last edited by Kankipappa; 2011-02-14 at 01:46 PM.