Deleted

Best spec to have when lvling together with a hunter! (lvl 68 both)

Hi, me and my rl friend are going to level our 68s, I wonder which spec would be most suitable for me to use while questing with him. Im gonna use affliction for offspec pvp. Which glyphs and rotation would be appreciated aswell. And whats a good pvp affliction rotation? Thanks in advance.

Demo, pull in the mobs and aoe. His single target is probably higher than yours, at least he has muuuuch less ramp up, so your strength will be pulling and surviving, let him do the killing. pull with corruption now that it tags immediately, tab to the next guy and corruption, tab and set ur pet on him. If you see a bunch of guys grouped up the hunter can MD to you as you pop Meta + felstorm. Demo has a ton of tools to engage a couple mobs at a time, which is where hunters really suffer.

alternatively you could go destro, but that has a bit more downtime involved and you have to ramp up with immolate. On northrend mobs they'll be dead before you get past conflag 90% of the time
    Quote Originally Posted by Damntastic View Post
    wotlk champs wants to run through instances like fucking mario

10+ Year Old Account
    I lol'd at pvp rotation.

No class has a pvp rotation. It's too situational and you never know what your enemies going to do.
    Lained - 60 Shaman | Lainedtv - 60 Druid | Lainedz - 60 Paladin

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Agallochh View Post
    I lol'd at pvp rotation.

No class has a pvp rotation. It's too situational and you never know what your enemies going to do.
    Well i'm not quite sure, it was like atleast 4 months ago I played my lock, that time he were only demo. I'm not sure which spells to use as pvp affli, not incinerate I'm 100% sure. Ofc there can be a prio, if you have a good prio order for me can you give? Cuz im not sure what to start up with. Lets say im starting to attack an enh shaman at range, what would be best to start with? Curse of exhaustion I guess? And then curse of elements > corruption > unstable affliction > immolate (?)

---------- Post added 2011-02-13 at 12:24 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ynkesfan2003 View Post
    Demo, pull in the mobs and aoe. His single target is probably higher than yours, at least he has muuuuch less ramp up, so your strength will be pulling and surviving, let him do the killing. pull with corruption now that it tags immediately, tab to the next guy and corruption, tab and set ur pet on him. If you see a bunch of guys grouped up the hunter can MD to you as you pop Meta + felstorm. Demo has a ton of tools to engage a couple mobs at a time, which is where hunters really suffer.
    Okay, thanks. But can you give me a good demo dungeon rotation?

10+ Year Old Account
    You can't have immolate and UA up at the same time, remove immolate completely from your bars as affliction, same with incinerate.

You want to keep all your dots up. I start with haunt, UA, corruption, Bane of Agony. Renewing corruption with shadow bolt or drain life. Only use shadow bolt when it's instant (through your spec and the Glyph) otherwise your filler usually will be Drain Life. Keep haunt up at all times and renew UA with Felfire or recasting. I use Felfire as I can move while I do it. Always have a teleport set up once you get the talent and use Curse of Exhaustion on any melee target trying to get to you our your friends, and Curse of Tongues on any caster since you can keep a curse and a bane on your target.

For your question regarding PvE demo rotations, the best information you're going to find on that is in the stickies and on Elitist Jerks.
    Lained - 60 Shaman | Lainedtv - 60 Druid | Lainedz - 60 Paladin