Thread: just curious

just curious

Im a fairly decently geared reg t11 raiding warlock but I'm having a problem with something. In my raid there's an elemental shaman whose not badly geared but is not matching me in that aspect. Yet it seems on most fights he is beating me. Granted its not by much and most often what puts him ahead of me is the fire elemental totem. Him and I went to a test dummy together so we shared the buffs and he did 21k I did 20.7k over 5 minutes. Any one else having an issue beating elemental shamans? It just makes no sense to me that someone whose not as geared as myself and is a hybrid class should be beating a pure dps class.

I agree, I think it's bs that hybrids should be allowed and in some cases outright blow past pure dps. As long as I'm the highest dps of my class in a raid I'm fine. If you were being outperformed by another warlock in worse gear, then there is a problem somewhere.

On the topic of warlocks and shamans, I don't play either so can't really give input on that specifically.

10+ Year Old Account
    have you checked if his chain lighting hitting more then 1 dummy? It can easly improve the shamans dps with bout 15% or something