10+ Year Old Account

Hunter Low Level PvP question

heya all

i have started too play my old alt a few days ago.. hes level 46 and i only PvP on him, surv has worked fine so far but i was wondering if MM would be better after the changes =)

what do you guys think is the best specc too PvP with @ 45-50?

Deleted
    I don't really know how is low lvl hunter PvP in these days.
    When i was leveling i was beast mastery and i did quite a few bgs while leveling, BM was very good, when i was getting feared i used bestial wrath, when the enemy was on me i used intimidation.

I use survival while PvPing at 85 because i like to stay in one place and nuke my target down (now with aspect of the fox, we can move more easily but this is only for 83+) so if you wanna to be a simple nuker go survival or MM, if you wanna be tricky go BM.

I suggest being both survival and MM with dual spec and see what fits you best.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cytheria View Post
    I don't really know how is low lvl hunter PvP in these days.
    When i was leveling i was beast mastery and i did quite a few bgs while leveling, BM was very good, when i was getting feared i used bestial wrath, when the enemy was on me i used intimidation.

I use survival while PvPing at 85 because i like to stay in one place and nuke my target down (now with aspect of the fox, we can move more easily but this is only for 83+) so if you wanna to be a simple nuker go survival or MM, if you wanna be tricky go BM.

I suggest being both survival and MM with dual spec and see what fits you best.
    thank you for the awnser =) i'll keep that in mind

Quote Originally Posted by Draknalor186 View Post
    heya all

i have started too play my old alt a few days ago.. hes level 46 and i only PvP on him, surv has worked fine so far but i was wondering if MM would be better after the changes =)

what do you guys think is the best specc too PvP with @ 45-50?
    MM aimed shots are 1 shotting people at low levels. Use MM til they nerf aimed shot IMO.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EvolutionXXX View Post
    MM aimed shots are 1 shotting people at low levels. Use MM til they nerf aimed shot IMO.
    but its 3 sec cast... do i have time for 3 sec cast? before they run out off range, sight or something?

survival is dangerous at a lower lvl, other than plate wearers you can probably bring someones hp down half way within a cupple of shots. explosive shot deals lots of damage at ur current lvl and is probably a good idea to work with. i never tried mm in 4.0.6 so it may be better but who knows. experiment with both specs to find some answers.

i play survival because it's better for kiting. explosive shot is amazing on the run and when you get lock n load procs 3 ES will put some serious hurt on the most geared of twinks. in a standing fight MM will come out on top but i find i'm always moving.
    somebody call for d doctor?