Thread: Question (Holy)

Question (Holy)

Here is my armory (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...araen/advanced) I'm trying to decide if replacing the intellect gem in my trinket to gain a yellow gem +20 int +20 haste, and then replacing the yellow gem in my legs with a purified demonseye so I can gain the socket bonus of the legs, and keep my meta. I am having a problem deciding if +20 haste and +20 spirit outweigh the -20 int I lose from changing the gem.

Thanks in advance
    Taraen

15+ Year Old Account
    It's not worth it, at least using the latest stat weights.

It's only worth matching 10 Int and 20 Int socket bonuses, and then usually helmet socket bonuses (e.g. 30 Int in your helm).
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

This is a purely personal question; it depends on so many different variables there is no one catch-all solution. That said, I'm surprised you're asking this, because your breastplate indicates you already HAVE the answer. In your breastplate of avenging flame you already chose to sacrifice 20 int for 20 spirit/20 haste(by going Brillaint/Purified instead of Brilliant/Brilliant). So following your logic from that, obviously you'd want to do the same here.

I personally would not make the trade-off, but that's in my situation with my raid compositions and my personal healing style, I can offer no real greater insight than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    It's not worth it, at least using the latest stat weights.

It's only worth matching 10 Int and 20 Int socket bonuses, and then usually helmet socket bonuses (e.g. 30 Int in your helm).
    This is correct. Intellect outweighs every stat by such an unmeasurable margin that the only possible circumstance that trade would ever be worth it is if somehow some damaging ability causes someone with full health to need a heal fractions of a second faster or they die. That just doesn't happen.