Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    All of this is true, but I just use DBM, which gives (fairly) accurate sound counts for everyone in the raid.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisKoe View Post
    Simple ingame script:

/script PlayerPowerBarAlt:ClearAllPoints()
    /script PlayerPowerBarAlt:SetPoint("BOTTOMLEFT", X,Y)

Set X and Y to whatever coordinates you like. I have 1100,260 which sets the soundbar (and also Cho'Gall's blood-bubble-thingy) to the right half and lower third of the screen.
    As said before, you have to use this script every time you log on, as it resets whenever you log out.
    I can't see my sound bar now...

Quote Originally Posted by iLive View Post
    Thinking more about the "BOTTOMLEFT" part. I am not sure if it would be "TOP" or "TOPMIDDLE" or "MIDDLETOP".
    I think that is the anchor. So based on what Treeston said, having TOP and 0,0 would cause the image to be placed in the corner of your screen (0,0 is bottom left) and the anchor would set which direction the image goes from those coords. With this example it would force the image to go down from your coords as the anchor is the top, making it not visible. I think if you set it as MIDDLE 960,540 that would place the image directly in the centre of your screen on a 1920x1080 resolution.

I am only working on my logic though and based on how plently of addons work with their anchors this should work.

I hope that helps.
    Last edited by Tyratops; 2011-02-14 at 11:58 AM. Reason: Clarity

Just put yourself on focus and it shows beside the focus bar. Easy fix.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did DBM update this?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyratops View Post
    I think that is the anchor. So based on what Treeston said, having TOP and 0,0 would cause the image to be placed in the corner of your screen (0,0 is bottom left) and the anchor would set which direction the image goes from those coords. With this example it would force the image to go down from your coords as the anchor is the top, making it not visible. I think if you set it as MIDDLE 960,540 that would place the image directly in the centre of your screen on a 1920x1080 resolution.

I am only working on my logic though and based on how plently of addons work with their anchors this should work.

I hope that helps.
    Not quite.
    As the :SetPoint() documentation shows, the three-argument SetPoint call with offsets is merely an alias for the larger, five-argument call :SetPoint(point, parent, relativeTo, offX, offY), where parent = self:GetParent() and relativeTo = point.

So:
    Code:
    frame:SetPoint("TOP", -50, 0)
    would place the center of the top edge of the frame 50 pixels below its' parent's center top edge, since it is equal to:
    Code:
    frame:SetPoint("TOP", frame:GetParent() or WorldFrame, "TOP", -50, 0)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ademptio View Post
    Did DBM update this?
    Yeah, you now get a small box display with everyone's sound percentage. Quite handy as in Phase 2 you can predict who is going to get tracked 1st. But I'm 100% sure it's accurate.