Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    All i want is pre 4.06 patch. these new changes suck, we can't do shit to healers (especially) affliction locks and melee has an overwhelming uptime on us; especially Warriors

Give Immolate some dispel protection.
    Hi

Dark Intent is deleted or no longer gives increased periodic damage to the person you cast it on.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Quote Originally Posted by Broccolii View Post
    In most cases, you are. Frost mages > Warlocks when the skill of the player is low. A poorly played frost mage will do much, much better than a poorly played warlock.

In RBGs / BGs / Arenas, warlocks are just better.

Give me one instance why you think warlocks are underpowered, in a pvp setting. In fact, they got a lot of indirect buffs this patch.
    Frost mage being worse than Warlocks ? No they are not , 4.0.6 ruined Warlocks PvP , taking away our haste , surviability while buffing our nemesis , maybe u should start playing the same game we are , u know the World of Warcraft Cataclysm ?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite Peon View Post
    If you put a skilled person behind a well geared warlock right now ...they are almost impossible to kill in pvp ...warlocks are fine .
    Stop trolling and get out , after 4.0.6 patch even backpeddaling retardins could beat skilled warlocks ...

Seriously are people still living in TBC era where 1 warlock spec were one of the top in PvP ? Its been like what 4 years since then and people just dont wana wake up ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    An orc named after Jesus firing a kamehameha at a tentacle dragon and making it explode into fairy dust before a group of dragons don't lament the loss of their once-friend or the now inevitable extinction of their species due to their newfound sterility and mortality but instead congratulate him on knocking up his wife was pretty fucking insane even by this series' standards.

Oh i got a new one.
    Buff dot damage to make up for afflcition loss of ISF so its viable for pve again and makes our dots at par with spriests.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Broccolii View Post
    In most cases, you are. Frost mages > Warlocks when the skill of the player is low. A poorly played frost mage will do much, much better than a poorly played warlock.

In RBGs / BGs / Arenas, warlocks are just better.

Give me one instance why you think warlocks are underpowered, in a pvp setting. In fact, they got a lot of indirect buffs this patch.
    The only real indirect buff that benifited a warlock would be the dispel for resto shamans other then that i do not recall anything else being a indirect buff to warlocks. Tremor has turned out to be a buff to shamans since its a 1min trinket out of fear charm sleep GG.

what i feel is since blizzard has pretty much balanced warlocks around having decent self healing now that they have taken it away with fel armor it has pretty much gimped us making us the melee train again, it was a passive 1k hps which we rely on as a form of defense, we don't have that now and it has pretty much made us useless in 2s, and having drain mana removed makes us even worse in 2s.

now yes its 2s but hey id rather play 2s over 3s and 5s since it takes less people to get it going and its alot more enjoable for me as a player i reckon when u start having to balance for more vs more the game starts to become way too complicated hence more issues coming about with balance.

Now Haunt and SL, drain life are shit, good players are guna be on interupt duty for haunt and drain life "who cares about UA spam dispel that shit no one cares", but haunt can heal the lock/make his dots stronger, as it is haunts self heal is really weak with current hp pools and 50% chance to proc a 2% heal is as weak as a self heal your guna get, RNG is RNG you get lucky or you don't.

i think soul leech in destro is the highest hps locks have in terms of self healing now and thats pretty sad considering aff is all about dots n heals etc.

what i would love is for affliction to have a new feel. Shadow embrace i mean its gotta go, just add shadow embrace damage bonus to our dots /remove the talent cool thanks.

Um searing pain rather usless talent to have and skill at that also felguard signature ability for demo weak as shit make it the PRO KENT pet its ment to be.

Shadowburn well its shit useless never used really....make it useful

Affliction mastery well WTB shadow damage increase much?

<3 lock for life though
    Last edited by crazyness; 2011-02-20 at 10:44 AM.

Here's my wishlist (for Destruction as is the spec I've always been for years):

- Make Burning Embers our Mastery, proccing on fire spells and not only on Soul Fire. Much like the Ignite talent but without the critical strike condition. The reason is for both PvP and PvE. On PvP I could "protect" my Immolate from being instant dispelled, and in PvE you could choose what pet to play with, you would probably end up using the Imp anyways, but it would be less of a penalty not to.

- Make the tree less dependent on Immolate+Conflagrate combo. There was a time in which 19 or so talent points needed you to conflagrate in order to activate them. Nowadays we only have 8 talents tied to it, but the tree is also way smaller.

- A talent to make Immolate instant cast but applying a small CD on it (3 sec or so), so I don't need to stop moving again and again and again... to recast it on a healer while he/she just dispells it all the time. Specially when LOS is involved.

- Make instant Soul Fire not dependent on the Imp. Still improving Imp damage though.

- Make Backlash include Chaos Bolt. When fleeing from a Rogue who has just used Cloak of Shadows or a DK with Anti Magic Shell you can't cast it at melee range cause you'll be interrupted, at least I can counter them a bit that way.

- Demon Soul with the Succubus shouldn't improve Shadow Bolt damage, but something else. I only use Demon Soul in my PvE spec

- Cremation and Decimation should definately be on Destruction tree. Or give us an "execution-fase" talent. Or a talent similar to Soulburn: Seed of Corruption, but tied to other spell (rain of fire maybe, but I'd rather Hellfire instead) to set Immolate on every target.

- Empower Imp could instead has a chance to summon an additional caster Imp (much like Bane of Doom) for a few secs. Or modify BoD so the Ebon Imps are casters instead of melee. That would be a dps increase because of the Cataclysm summary of the tree.

- Remove Improved Searing Pain: Has anybody ever picked that talent other than when needed for tanking bosses? It's so situational it's worthless IMO.

- And finally, generally, I don't feel the tree is "destructive" enough. I mean, when I imagine a Destruction Warlock I see it as a merciless caster who sets everything around him aflames, calling fire from the skies and the ground, summoning inferno's everywhere... I think what I'm trying to say is I imagine it a lot more AoE'ish, actually it's way too much focused on single-target spells.

(Sorry for bad English, it's not my mother language :P)
    Last edited by Sylar Hao; 2011-02-20 at 06:47 PM.