Pro-Tip: Can I have it?

Long story short:

My computer just shut down on me a few days ago. I booted up my PC again and couldn't get past the OS (XP) loading screen.

- I restated the computer in Safe Mode. Ran the CHKDSK, rebooted but that didn't solve the problem.
    - I tried to run the repair using the OS disk however, I was unable to continue due to a password problem. It wasn't defaulted to "admin", my login password didn't work and leaving it blank didn't work.
    - I then decided to reformat my second hard drive. I only got my video card drivers (as I had done before) but was still unable to access the internet on this second (fresh) installation of Windows.

Does anyone have any idea what I'm doing wrong? Do I need specific drivers to get access to the internet? I don't recall needing them before.

Thank you for reading this and I appreciate any thoughts or concerns. <3

You probably need network card drivers, check you mobo cd. If you don't have them just download them from some plae lese and install it on your pc.

Quote Originally Posted by Enola View Post
    You probably need network card drivers, check you mobo cd. If you don't have them just download them from some plae lese and install it on your pc.
    Forgive me but, "plae lese" ?

.... someplace else, has in "not from your pc (no conection)" my bad typo. The site to download from, no idea you first must see wich model and brand your card is.
    Last edited by Enola; 2011-02-13 at 06:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Enola View Post
    .... someplace else, my bad typo.
    Ah. Makes sense. Thank you.

---------- Post added 2011-02-13 at 06:47 PM ----------

I guess my next question is how do I tell which drivers I need and where to get them. =/