Blade Furry notification using Power Auras

I've been trying to setup a simple notification icon on my UI when I have Blade Furry toggled on and disappear when I click it off as I keep forgetting to take it off during a fight. However, I'm uncertain as to just what Blade Furry is as trying to set it up as a Buff doesn't seem to work. I've tried numerous other options such as an aura or spell notification as an example, nothing seems to work. I've tried contacting in game support (GM) to determine just what Blade Furry is classified as and all they said to me was that they couldn't talk about it since it's a game mechanic, which to me seems odd.

Has anyone been able to setup a power aura for blade furry successfully? If so, how did you do it?

And yes, my addon is up to date.

Thanks in advance.

This addon just came out today. Would it be useful to you?

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

15+ Year Old Account
    Don't you have some kind of buff/stance shown in your buffbar when Blade Flurry is active? If so, it should be possible with power auras, seeing as Power auras can track stances, and pretty much anything that is trackable.

Also it's called Blade FLURRY, FLURRY! You probably don't want to get into a Blade Furry...
    Last edited by AetherMcLoud; 2011-02-14 at 03:10 PM.
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Deleted
    I would of thought it would be a buff, I'll give it a try. When setting it up, it's always worth testing out on a dummy. Then waiting for a heroic/mob or something