Warriors DPS. What do you think?

So after reading into the stickied guides I'm now more lost then I was before on Arms Vs Fury. I hate making a post like this in general because they tend to end being flame fests or worse, so ill just lay it out for ya.

Here is my warrior.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rimshaw/simple

As you an see I wasn't a very active warrior in Wotlk, however now that I've started playing Cata a bit more I'm finding that I like my warrior more then my rogue and hunter at the moment. Mainly because I think its something new or at least fresh. I'm dead set on tanking for one of my specs, I enjoy it in 5 mans and the instant Qs can really help when questing gets to be to much.

This being said I don't want to tank all the time. I suppose what I'm looking for given the Recent changes and the fact that I haven't been keeping up with the changes like I used to, what spec do YOU think is better for level 85 pve?

15+ Year Old Account
    Fury definitely.
    As for SMF or TG, I'd say SMF right now the way things are going.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Fury is definately better. And for smf or tg try out both as both are competitive but play differently.

SMF Fury is your choice really. Easier to gear, and weapons drop off earlier bosses too.

TG feels clunky and spiky to me, SMF runs more smoothly and you hardly stagger.
    'To laugh at your own mistakes can lengthen your life, but to laugh at the mistakes of others can shorten it.'

Quote Originally Posted by Rosham View Post
    SMF Fury is your choice really. Easier to gear, and weapons drop off earlier bosses too.
    Magmaw 2h Mace. TG is alot easies to gear because the more stats you get from 2*2h.

With the Raging Blow Hotfix, Smf should be ahead of Tg but honestly. This only matters if you are min maxing raider.

The Difference between SMF and TG is by far not as big as Fury <> Arms

The Weapons you get decide if you fo TG or SMF
    Last edited by Asmalya; 2011-02-14 at 12:18 PM.

Except that you don't really need the stupid amount of expertise that Magmaw's 2 hander provides once your actually raiding and have access to at least all normal content and some hardmodes, and I highly doubt its even possible to reforge away all of the expertise if your running double Magmaw mace and Heart of Rage, plus any other slot pieces that happen to have expertise on them. Lavaspine HC x2 will likely beat out DPS wise Magmaw mace x2 given the wasted stats.

Ill have to get SMF a shot...TG fury can hit really really hard however rage starvation at early levels can be a bit of a dps killer. I got the CoC 1 h axe with agi on it for a shot and a mace from killing toshar i think. If someone knows a quest where i can get a 1 handed str weapon would love that to....boes cost way to much on my sever....40k gold for claws of -----(and yea thats separate, and one has agi on it so haste aside i dont think it will give enough to out run having str) and the sword from arch runs for about 20k ...in other words.

SCEW THAT NOISE!

But seriously cost effective alternatives would be nice keep in mind I already have Mace of the Gullet.
    Last edited by Carni; 2011-02-17 at 07:41 AM.