AW+Zealotry+Fury of Angerforge

Hi, question about Fury of Angerforge, i know i should pop it with AV+Zealotry. but it takes about 25-30 seconds to get the stacks up to 5 to use it, sometmies when you get to 5 stacks, u have to refresh your Inq, which might take up total of 40 seconds into the fight to pop all your CDs. is it really worth to delay AV+Zealotry for 40 seconds for this?
    Last edited by Platinumstar; 2011-02-14 at 02:37 AM.

i almost never use Zealotery and Avenging wrath at the same time, why? well Zealotry makes our rotation blaze fast enough, use your Avenging Wrath after Zealotery when you have a longer time between abilities, 2out of 3 times my Hammer of Wrath will be on standby while Zealotery is up.

To answer your question another way, unleash fury of angerforge when you got Zealotery. Zealotery makes our hardest hitting ability go off 3times as often and any trinkets should be used at that time to increase the damage it does, Avenging wrath clumps up our rotation too much and most of the time hammer of wrath will just sit there.

Only time i use Avenging wrath with Zealotery if some mob has to die instantly, example: first drake on Halfus or the Shield of Ignatius on Ascendant Counsil. However damage on both those shouldn't be any problem without Avenging wrath and surely wont bring the target down much faster.
    Last edited by Huntingbear_grimbatol; 2011-02-14 at 01:35 AM.

Problem is, zealot+AW is better dps than separating them. As for the real question, if you have to delay the CD's 10 seconds, don't. But if it can pop in 10 seconds, save it up.
    It's not just me, it's ALL rets. Join the ret MS club, get bitches, get money, get nerfed.
    It takes idiots to do cool things. That's why they're cool.

The difference in using AW + Zelotry together or seperate is negligible. Just make sure Inq is up and pop it asap and go to town.

I would say with Fury of Angerforge, start off with Zealotry, make sure to get Inquisition refreshed before it ends and then use Avenging Wrath and Fury of Angerforge together. That sounds like the most balanced way to do it.