Which Dream Emerald cut sells?

I have all the other colors of gems that sell well but i am having trouble selling green. There isn't a solid cut that seems to always do well.

Should i just vendor them or does anyone have a suggestion?

15+ Year Old Account
    The only dream emerald cut that I've found to sell well is Puissant Dream Emerald, (Mastery/Stam) since tanks often want that one.
    Last edited by xpolockx; 2011-02-14 at 03:10 AM. Reason: Messed up the link

Quote Originally Posted by xpolockx View Post
    The only dream emerald cut that I've found to sell well is Puissant Dream Emerald, (Mastery/Stam) since tanks often want that one.
    alright thanks

Steady (resil/stam) seems to do well on my server, but Dream Emeralds are kinda meh =/

The mastery/stamina gem seems to sell decently on my server. Amberjewels however...

15+ Year Old Account
    I have ~4 different green cuts, and at any given time one is generally high enough to be worth selling. Probably the most consistent though like others said is Puissant.

Deleted
    I naively transmuted a lot of Jaspers back in December in the hopes the puissant and steady cuts would be popular with tanks and pvpers. Back then I think I was one of the first with the cuts and I managed to get around 250g a gem.

Now, everyone realises these are the only viable cuts for Dream Emeralds and they just use it to get rid of any green gems proc'd in mining or prospecting, so the price has collapsed to 15g or so.

It may also be viable to sell the raw gems in the hope someone needs 2 for their engineering helm.