Poll: What day of the week do you hate the most?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Monday. Start of the week means I have to warm myself up for my weekly run (running on monday seems to always be hard) again, and prep myself in advance for a client meeting I know is going to piss me off.

Tuesdays, because you have worked the day b4 on monday, and it is still early in the week.

Monday for sure.
    Kurogasa:"Bitch tried to steal my herb... So I typhooned his ass off a cliff"
    Gala:"Why can't he burn in heaven? There can be Holy Fire in Heaven"
    Garrosh Hellscream:"Shut your clever mouth, bitch."
    Terenas Menethil II:"At long last. No king rules forever, my son."
    Kenny:"I'm just waiting for a fire axe to hack through my door one day and see aulio on the other side goin "heeeeeeeeres johnny"
    StarFade:Are you actually serious? To quote every rapper:"How fucked-up is you?"

10+ Year Old Account
    In the hearts of every man, woman and child
    definitely tuesdays cause of server shutdowns

Obvious Monday is obvious, cause for the next 5 days you will only hear "No time to fuck around!".

Thursday

Been that way for years. When I was still going to school it was one of the longest days of the week, and that coupled with the close proximity to the weekend made it impossible to stay focused. Thursdays are still legendary for me and my old classmates for being the day when everyone just goes crazy.

PUGs are Blizzards version of reality TV, put five random people together in an enclosed environment, and watch as the drama unfolds

Deleted
    Wednesday i working at early morning and when i come home and know that i have to wait 3-4 hours and wonder what to do in that time make me sick.Also i have to do loads and loads stuff.Also i hate Sunday especially raiding in Sunday because at Monday `s morning i have hard to work and have only 3-4 hours for sleep bleh
    Last edited by mmoc2b5ad7a33a; 2011-02-16 at 08:20 AM.

Wednesday... HUMP DAY!

10+ Year Old Account
    Wednesdays.. First, I have an English class (I'm Norwegian), so the female teacher is speaking a rather broken British English, while the male teacher is speaking a more or less perfected American English.
    After that, I have maths.. I'm one of the best in math in my class, thus they are giving me the same assignments as them, which is easy. (Something they use a week one, I can use up to 30 minutes to finish it)

Rest is ease and peace.

Deleted
    Monday... School after weekend, it's almost unbearable.

Monday, no doubt.. it's the beginning of the week :|
    ››yeah, here used to be a signature once. I've must lost it somewhere in the twisting nether... still waiting for the mail from the postmaster.

Sunday, because it's the last day of the weekend so you can't really enjoy it much. Usually, I'm thinking "Ugh, tomorrow is Monday the start of a brand new week I gotta get through, the weekend is almost done." That or I'm thinking of how much stuff I have to do in the upcoming week.

Don't get me wrong, I hate Mondays too, but I voted for Sunday.
    Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it.
    Melodi, Resto Druid

First i thought mondays... but that's not the case right now, i actually hate thursdays... no really..

Deleted
    Tuesday...
    is this week ever going to end?!?

Friday, only day of the week i do not have any kind of raid.

Monday for most apparent reasons.
    "Loss of blood... My only weakness!"
    ~ Warlord Khan, Magicka

Anyway, if you don't already see where I'm going with this, allow me to spell it out: the only meaningful MMORPG "endgame" -- i.e., something novel to do after the progression process is over -- is that of the sandbox.

Thursday. As a M-F 5:30 AM to 3:30 P.M. FT job, Thursdays are just draining. SO Close to the weekend, but not quite there yet.

Deleted
    Sunday because it's too close to Monday

monday because i have french class then (man how i hate french class)

the day seems to never end the rest of the week is alright