enhancement pvp guide?

Hi all!

I just recently made a troll shammy, and I'm always reading these mmo forums... And I haven't seen a good enhancement guide, not for pvp nor pve. The sticky has (in de first post anyway), not much info

I was wondering if there are people who like to share some pvp experiences with certain classes (be it good or terrible), and mauybe some stat importances.

Get %5 hit 195, spell penetration and than go for mastery. Dont gem your hit, gem everything to agi. Use reforging for hit cap if u re not.
    Dont forget to use shamanistic rage and stoneclaw glyphs.

I suggest you to use frostbrand on your offhand but it really is all about your choise and the class u face. If you re trying to kill a resto druid, u wont achieve that with flametongue. And if u re trying to kill a warrior, u'll have harder time with frostbrand.

All classes scale good with resillience but its even more important for shaman since we dont have skills like blink or evasion things like that to avoid damage. So, until you have lots of resillience, you'll feel much more gimpy than anyother class u play.

It freaking fun tbh... to be enhancement.

Enhancement can hold their own against ANY class (frost mage included). Shadowpriest seem the hardest for me as their dots tick and tick and we cant do anything about it.

Hi Flexxtar. There is an enhancement shaman pvp guide. It's in the shaman sticky compendium under cataclysm guides.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...aman-PvP-Guide
    Last edited by Meklol; 2011-02-14 at 02:44 PM.

And since there is a sticky on this. I'm going to close it. Thank you Meklol for linking it.