Thread: Mage Ui..

Mage Ui..

Feel free to move if its in the wrong place

But i was thinkin bout making a new Ui.. and was woundering if anyone would give any recomendations of suites..

i was lookin at LUI v3... and it looks good.. but any1 kno how good it is for a mage and if its a nice and easy ui to get used too?

cheers
    Wooplar

i used to have lui 3 but it does get updated often imo, so i switched to tukui v13 but either are good ui's i just prefer tukui

i recently went from Lui v3 to Elvui wich is a modified Tukui.

i can really recommend it.

Lui was not bad but i was always having some small glitches here and there with it ever since cata was released.

ElvUI. I promote it.

"We know you pay your $15 a month. But the rest of the raids $375 wants you to get out of fire." - Haxzorr

The thing is atm im using a SHITTY screen so my resi is like 980x(cant remember) :P

this problem will be fixed soon as im thinkin bout gettin a new screen next week wen i get paid.

15+ Year Old Account
    Vileroze 3.3 #1

15+ Year Old Account
    I would head on over tot he Mage UI sticky thread adn take a look at the UI's in there and see what you like or don't and base if you want a generic one or a self made one from what you see.

Quote Originally Posted by neipsy View Post
    ElvUI. I promote it.
    ^^ This, i switched to ElvUI a couple months ago, and ill never go back

I tried that ElvUI last nyt... and although is was awesome and eye friendly.. it worked on my resi (which is faily low) with a little tweaking.. but everytime i /reloaded it jus went back to bein oversized.. (anyway to stop this??)

and the action bars whr all messed up... is the anyway to swap my current keybindings and keys to show on the ElvUI bars.. (do they use bartender???) if not how would i go about changing this...

thanks

Wooplar

id recommend that you dont get a whole package of addons - just see what you actually need, download it, customize it the way you like it and works for YOU.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    id recommend that you dont get a whole package of addons - just see what you actually need, download it, customize it the way you like it and works for YOU.
    Agreed. I never quite understood what the deal is with those packs :/ Just get the ones you want, put them in a good spot (optionally borrowing some inspiration on nice layouts from other people) and you're done