Keep addons the same for alts?

I made an alt, but when I logged on all the UI wasn't the same as my main. How do I fix this?
    1. Search feature never works for me 2. No, there isn't a thread answering exactly what I'm asking for

Deleted
    Most addons have a profile option where you can select "load settings from <other char>"

Deleted
    you just go to each addon and check the profile section. copy your mains profile to your alt

There aren't any profile options for these addons
    1. Search feature never works for me 2. No, there isn't a thread answering exactly what I'm asking for

Depends on the addons in question, which ones in particular are you having problems with ?

If those addons doesn't have a profile options, you should have a look at Reflux @ Curse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

oUF_Diablo. It's positioning isn't the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Riboe View Post
    If those addons doesn't have a profile options, you should have a look at Reflux @ Curse.
    Reflux doesn't work for this.

Try oUF Movable Frames @ wowinterface which should allow moving of the frames in an oUF layout.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Try oUF Movable Frames @ wowinterface which should allow moving of the frames in an oUF layout.
    I already have them where I want on my main. Will this make it so when I switch characters it will be the same?

It should do I believe, but I have never used an oUF layout so am only going by a vague recollection of that addon.
    If there are per-character issues then talking to the author of the layout or other users may be an idea via the comments or ticket/bug report sections of the applicable website.
    You could also talk to the author of oUF though trying to determine if it is a layout issue first is the best approach.

Deleted
    You can try copying the following file:
    Code:
    World of Warcraft\WTF\Account\Accname\Realmname\Mainchar\SavedVariables\oUF*.lua
    to:
    Code:
    World of Warcraft\WTF\Account\Accname\Realmname\Altchar\SavedVariables

Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    You can try copying the following file:
    Code:
    World of Warcraft\WTF\Account\Accname\Realmname\Mainchar\SavedVariables\oUF*.lua
    to:
    Code:
    World of Warcraft\WTF\Account\Accname\Realmname\Altchar\SavedVariables
    There isn't such files for it.

Deleted
    Hm, weird. Most addons have either profile management or per-character variables.

The Altchar and Mainchar are referring to the names of your alt and main character, so are you trying that path literally or taking that as a guide.