Deleted

Mandala of Stirring Patterns + Innervate question.

Hi, I wonder if you use innervate while Mandala of Stirring Patterns ( www wowhead com/item=62467 ) procs will it give u more mana than using it without proc?
    (sorry for weird link not allowed to post links yet ).

Innervate
    30 yd range
    3 min cooldown
    Causes the target to regenerate mana equal to 20% of the casting Druid's maximum mana pool over 10 sec.

Innervate has next to nothing to do with Int anymore. True, you do get a small amount of mana per point of intellect, but the amount gained from the trinket proc is negligible compared to how much mana you are using. So yes, it will give you more mana, but not much really.

tl;dr don't wait for a proc to use Innervate.

actually if you are not desperate for mana but just planning ahead, yes, using innervate at the beginning of a mandala proc will net you probably 6 to 10k more mana than using it another time.

Quote Originally Posted by Morak View Post
    Hi, I wonder if you use innervate while Mandala of Stirring Patterns ( www wowhead com/item=62467 ) procs will it give u more mana than using it without proc?
    (sorry for weird link not allowed to post links yet ).
    Yes, quite a bit more. Intelligent play dictates this decision, similar to using on-use spirit trinkets with mana tide totem.

Yes it will give you more.. but you should be using intellect trinkets over spirit trinkets.

Quote Originally Posted by Astrofax View Post
    Innervate
    30 yd range
    3 min cooldown
    Causes the target to regenerate mana equal to 20% of the casting Druid's maximum mana pool over 10 sec.

Innervate has next to nothing to do with Int anymore. True, you do get a small amount of mana per point of intellect, but the amount gained from the trinket proc is negligible compared to how much mana you are using. So yes, it will give you more mana, but not much really.

tl;dr don't wait for a proc to use Innervate.
    This is very false information. ONE intellect gives resto ~17.4 mana. When this trinket procs you would gain ~32,742 mana, to use innervate during this would yield 6,550 additional mana every 3 minutes. Most trinkets have a 45 second ICD, you can easily time your innervate for this twice per fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Yes, quite a bit more. Intelligent play dictates this decision, similar to using on-use spirit trinkets with mana tide totem.
    Mana tide gives mana back based on the shaman's spirit now, no more cheesing the totem I am most sad.
    Last edited by Mystile; 2011-02-14 at 05:49 PM.

Deleted
    Thank you for replies, especially for u Mystile for particulars numbers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystile View Post
    This is very false information. ONE intellect gives resto ~17.4 mana. When this trinket procs you would gain ~32,742 mana, to use innervate during this would yield 6,550 additional mana every 3 minutes. Most trinkets have a 45 second ICD, you can easily time your innervate for this twice per fight.
    Indeed, this is true. Also, afaik, if you max furor (Not that you really want to I don't think? With moonglow being better?) doesn't it give you almost 19 mana per point?
    Digital Rumination
    Plays: Sylvanas EU - Fierae (Druid) | HotS | EVE | PUBG
    Played: Rift | Guild Wars 2 | SW:TOR | BF4 | Smite | LoL | Skyrim
    Ryzen 1920X - 32GB - 980Ti SLI - PCIE NVMe 1GB SSD - Enthoo Primo - Full WC - 4K

This is coming from a boomkin perspective, but when I use my innervate I wait for a volcano deck proc which is usually coupled with a power torrent proc and I'll pop my synapse springs and boom the person I innervated is getting almost 20k more mana out of it. and I get an extra 10k with the glyph. More of a stars align kind of thing, but if you know how to do it then it can be very beneficial.