Red face Word Play/Hidden Words - What does it look like to you.

Today was my time at the [..1..], so when the time came i took my dirty [..2..] and went down the [..3..] to the [..4..].
    When i got there it seemed like the person who had [..5..] before me wasn't finished yet, so i had to wait a while. When he finally was done doing the [..6..] and removed his [..7..] from the [..8..], it was my turn, i got my [..9..] and i started shoving it in inside the [..10..].

What are the hidden words 1-10, in your opinion. What kind of words do you think fit the best there.

Point of this is that it will be fun to see how people interpret it, some may come up with normal stuff, some supernatural, some dirty and sexual.

Post either all words 1-10 or the entire thing with your own words.

1: DMV
    2: Card
    3: row
    4: 4th clerk
    5: come
    6: clerk
    7: clipboard
    8: Counter
    9: feather pen
    10: ink vail

dont ask why the dmv would have feathered pens...

1. Bakery
    2. Gloves
    3. Lane
    4. Kitchen
    5. Came
    6. Shuffling
    7. Anus
    8. Stove
    9. Book
    10. Child

Quote Originally Posted by Slashnox View Post
    Today was my time at the [..1..], so when the time came i took my dirty [..2..] and went down the [..3..] to the [..4..].
    When i got there it seemed like the person who had [..5..] before me wasn't finished yet, so i had to wait a while. When he finally was done doing the [..6..] and removed his [..7..] from the [..8..], it was my turn, i got my [..9..] and i started shoving it in inside the [..10..].
    1. laundromat
    2. sweater vests
    3. street
    4. laundromat
    5. washed his clothes
    6. cleaning
    7. stanky undergarments
    8. dryer
    9. sweater vests
    10. washing machine

gah mine is so boring >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Slashnox View Post

What are the hidden words 1-10, in your opinion. What kind of words do you think fit the best there.

Point of this is that it will be fun to see how people interpret it, some may come up with normal stuff, some supernatural, some dirty and sexual.

Post either all words 1-10 or the entire thing with your own words.
    1. Adult Film Store
    2. DVD
    3. aisle
    4. cash register
    5. came
    6. nasty
    7. member
    8. store clerk
    9. DVD
    10. store clerk's hand
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    seriously, most of you won't play that game anymore in 1 months.

Boub has a time machine?!