Deleted

Cool Pale from sauna?

Hello there gusy! Me and my Girlfriend have been fighting over that, She says if you go Tanning and then go into a sauna You get pale again, Not on the second or whatever, But it makes you pale again..
    I gotta call this a myth imo, BUT I have no idea.. So im asking you

So please help hahaha !

Probably belongs in off-topic forum

For an answer (and this is only an educated guess): Melanin is held within skin cells, and saunas tend to cause people to slough skin faster. So it is feasible that she is right. That said, melanin does NOT react with water so I don't think it's possible for the sauna to revert the radiation from tanning.

Deleted
    I am sorry if i posted it in the wrong forum

BUT You are saying that tanning and then going into a sauna doesnt make you Pale?
    I would love to hear a straight: Saunas dont make you pale answer, Would be lovely :P
    Thanks for the fast Respond aswell

Deleted
    No it doesn't make you pale.

My tan doesn't fade during the summer despite daily sauna visits.

Deleted
    Lovely, Thank you

She sounds like a keeper.

Deleted
    Probly not, But.. ;]

try get ur gf to get a really nasty sunburn and then tell her to go into the sauna to make it come off... Then she might open her eyes...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    try get ur gf to get a really nasty sunburn and then tell her to go into the sauna to make it come off... Then she might open her eyes...
    Gonna be overwhelming pleasure when the hot water vapor touches the sore skin. Or when the sweat manages to get into any bruises caused by sunburn.

Quote Originally Posted by Diurdi View Post
    Gonna be overwhelming pleasure when the hot water vapor touches the sore skin. Or when the sweat manages to get into any bruises caused by sunburn.
    my point... She will then know it doesnt make it come off

15+ Year Old Account
    Try it. Let us know what happens.

In the meantime, I think I might try it.

Deleted
    You will probably get a bit paler when you go into a sauna but I don't think you can tell any difference really. From what I can remember you loose some of your skin when you are in a sauna, and the tan is the dead layer of skin cells so technichally you are rubbing off your tan if you loose skin while in the sauna.