Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelfeeties View Post
    I fixed it for you. Better luck next time.
    rofl oh aye +1

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by EllipsisGH View Post
    It's the underdog that gets knocked down and stands right back up. Welcome to the wonderful world of warlocks. Suck it up and go kill things.
    /agree

They nerf us repeatedly, but we survive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by meko View Post
    At this point, why is there even a Warlock class? Why doesn't Blizzard just get rid of the Warlocks and transfer our levels over to a Mage????

Anyone else feel my frustrations??
    Shaman here, how ya doin'?

Quote Originally Posted by Odyseas View Post
    We are probably the worst 2v2 class in the game atm but we are ok in 3v3.
    That's your problem right there. Blizzard don't pay that much attention to the 2v2 bracket. If you're alright in 3v3, then well, you're fine.

Simple as that.

Deleted
    If I had a nickel for every time someone made a "my class is dead!" thread after every single patch, I wouldn't need a dayjob.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    hey if your good enough (like me), you laugh at nerfs and work around em, becuase there too little to do during this xpac anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokka View Post
    When i face a team with a warlock we just train him. interrupt only unstable affliction and i just spamm cleanses.
    Its still the same as before tho, since you should be using demon armor.

But if its on 2v2....yeah, you should be using demon armor anyway.
    This ^

Look how ez it is to counter us. Pathetic...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aktavite View Post
    That's your problem right there. Blizzard don't pay that much attention to the 2v2 bracket. If you're alright in 3v3, then well, you're fine.

Simple as that.
    We're ok due to one spell, soulswap. That isn't ok.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's kind of funny to hear these kinds of complaints from one of the classes that was in all the top teams in previous patch... when loads of other specs are just utter crap in comparison, probably w/o even the chance to get close to the rating locks will get even post-nerf.

Ferals have just been nerfed hard, even though they weren't in the top brackets to begin with (nerfing bleeds and putting a cd on changing forms would have been enough). Come to think of it, boomkins aren't very competitive either, and resto while a decent healer still doesnt measure up to holy paladins and resto shamans in 3v3.

Retribution is utter crap in pvp killed with ease by any ranged class w/o any effort at all.

Hunters are trained and pounded into the ground by every competent melee (except, again - retribution).

Elem shamans are pitiful in kiting and surviving capabilities compared to classes like mages and locks. Barely any defensive cds, slow casts that are interrupted, kiting based on earthbind and TS (lol...)

Yes, warlocks have been nerfed, sucks. But you are still above average and will remain such. The sky is not falling and the four riders of the apocalypse aren't here for your soul.

It just seems like plain hypocrisy to me, why don't you be honest and say that you want to remain in the league of "best pvp classes" and are scared of nerfs because of that?
    And not scream "omg warlock class is dead". That's not even exaggeration anymore, it's a lie plain and simple.

Warlocks have always been one of the best classes in pvp, always. Patches bring ups and downs to all of us, learn to live with it like most of us do. Or try playing a ret paladin right now, then come back once again and say locks are shit in pvp.
    - Looks like they took him to some bolt hole in the Wounded Coast.
    - I wonder if it's near the Injured Cliffs? Or the Limping Hills? Massive-Head-Trauma-Bay? No? Just me? *sigh* Forget I said anything.

Deleted
    If you say that Affliction is dead, HWF (how the fuck) IS DESTRO?