Thread: Co-op Gaming

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I almost forgot... Resident Evil 5 =). You can play both story mode or mercenaries mode.

I've been trying to convince him to play Magicka because I know it is a pretty good game and has a nice story mode, I did throw the suggestion on Resident evil to him, however he is the type of person if something unexpected jumps from around the corner he will scream so he refused that idea

Duke NUkem 3d was a lot of fun for co op

Deleted
    Saints Row 2, Resident Evil 5, Army of two, Left 4 Dead and L4D2, Gears of War 1 and 2, Operation Flashpoint (Once you get past the bugs), Lost Planet 2, Rainbow Six Vegas 1 and 2, and even though its not co op the free roam on GTA4 and its DLC and Red Dead Redemption with more of its DLC provides me and a few friends with days of fun
    Last edited by mmoca46b34a3c5; 2011-02-15 at 11:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wizards Hat View Post
    All Dawn of War 2 games have co-op, I think.
    They do, but the campaign is only mildly amusing with two players.

Quote Originally Posted by Hraklea View Post
    I almost forgot... Resident Evil 5 =). You can play both story mode or mercenaries mode.
    Beat me to it.

Had a blast with my cousin playing RE5 though the story mode AND Mercenaries... if you get hooked, better get some excuse for not showing up on school/university/work.

Me and my husband had a lot of fun playing Super Mario Galaxy 2.

Now, normally I'm into really serious heavy shit, with great graphics and a deep storyline...

But I had a lot of fun with SMG2! Even though someone is more of a leader, and someone is more of a pro assistant that saves the leader's ass.

Gonna have to take some of these suggestions here for Co-Ops. Too bad I hate zombies.
    Last edited by Xelestial; 2011-02-16 at 06:22 AM.

"I want a Tier that actually looks stereotypical.
    Hunter in camo; Rogue in ninja gear; Priest in a prison uniform - that sort of thing."

Quote Originally Posted by Xelestial View Post
    Me and my husband had a lot of fun playing Super Mario Galaxy 2.

Now, normally I'm into really serious heavy shit, with great graphics and a deep storyline...

But I had a lot of fun with SMG2! Even though someone is more of a leader, and someone is more of a pro assistant that saves the leader's ass.

Gonna have to take some of these suggestions here for Co-Ops. Too bad I hate zombies.
    I dont have a Wii was aiming for PC games but nice suggestion!

Deleted
    Fuckin' - Magicka!

It is awesome. A little bland when you're playing it yourself, but with a friend, it's just awesome.

I played it with my gamepad, and my friend played it with Mouse and Keyboard - it was a cool experience. I moved better, but he used his spells much quicker :P

Quote Originally Posted by Ixuzcc View Post
    Fuckin' - Magicka!
    I keep trying to tell him that it's a great game but he really isn't interested in it at all. But I do think it would be a GREAT game to play co-op

Deleted
    Myself & friends really enjoyed Titan Quest and its expansions. Lots of solid co-op play there! You can pick it up on steam for pennies these days!

We have come to an agreement that Fable 3 looks pretty good co-op game, Is the story mode for it any good and is it worth play x amount of dollars for it?

Edit: Fable** not Fablo :|
    Last edited by Juzzy; 2011-02-16 at 01:50 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you're on about Fable 3 don't do it, it isn't propper co-op, it's mainly just someone following around the host while the host does stuff

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Resident Evil 5 is a pretty fun co-op game.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Red Dead Redemption is pretty fun multi-player.

does it have to be pc? if you have a wii monster hunter tri might be good, always satisfied after killing a rathelos or some other crazy sized beasties

Quote Originally Posted by Botoks View Post
    Alien swarm.
    This. Me and my buddies knock back a few and play this. Awsome game.

We have decided that we are going to start playing left 4 dead 2 and once we complete that moving onto magicka! Luckily I found that Yogcast (bluexephos) and totalbiscuit (totalbrit i think it is) on youtube released a co-op magicka and he loves those guys so he decided to play it

10+ Year Old Account
    try for rank 1 2v2 in Sc2

Quote Originally Posted by Strakha View Post
    Duke NUkem 3d was a lot of fun for co op
    Especially when you have laser tripmines and can get ahead of your friend, then toss a pipebomb back to them.

Yes, it's still co-operative!