Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyilanmenyn View Post
    Inspecting works fine. Turn off your addons and deal with it. Addons like *puke* gearscore are usually the cause of such problems.
    Thankfully Gearscore is 100% dead on Illidan - US Horde. I would say R.I.P. but I hated that addon. And I didn't hate it because I was getting excluded out of raids because of low GS (Which didn't happen to begin with, my gear was excellent), it was just people asking for 6k or no invite for -everything-, even for the weekly.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Gir View Post
    I remember when cata came out that Gearscore did that to me. Since the ilevel is the new thing, I deleted Gearscore and everything works fine for me
    Same here. Haven't reinstalled gearscore since because of this issue, and like you mentioned it's kind of useless now with ilvl info in the char screen.

It's good to know there is another addon that fixes it though, I didn't realize other addons cause this issue too.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyilanmenyn View Post
    Ofcourse, there is no possibility I have multiple characters. And that really tell so much about me, my skill and everything else right? You probably also think that gear = skill I guess...

Some people really need to start to learn to think before they post on a forum with what they think is relevant data...
    Go ahead and post what you've accomplished on your most decorated character
    I'll wait.
    I love it when people claim fake skill/experience when denouncing addons. The only reason sponsored 3v3 players play minus addons is because the tournaments allow only default UI. Every other player (if they're any good) would use any advantage they can get, and not cling to a false sense of accomplishment such as saying "I got 1800--BUT WITH NO ADDONS! :O" as a subpar player might; somehow believing themselves to be better players because of that modifier at the end.
    Last edited by Minky; 2011-02-17 at 02:32 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Minky View Post
    Go ahead and post what you've accomplished on your most decorated character
    I'll wait.
    I love it when people claim fake skill/experience when denouncing addons. The only reason sponsored 3v3 players play minus addons is because the tournaments allow only default UI. Every other player (if they're any good) would use any advantage they can get, and not cling to a false sense of accomplishment such as saying "I got 1800--BUT WITH NO ADDONS! :O" as a subpar player might; somehow believing themselves to be better players because of that modifier at the end.
    Where did I say I was overly skilled? I was talking about decent players, the one who don't suck in general... But hey, keep up this social behaviour mate, you're loved in PuGs with that attitude

Offtopic, but just because you get horny of it: I actually did do everything with my hunter that was during ToC and after that, when I started playing again more seriously. After 1 week of Cataclysm, I went on the druid you now see in my sig, which makes me a complete noob, cuz he doesn't have all achievements right... Just because I now have to actually work for school and can't raid that much makes me a noob/baddie all of a sudden? Nice reasoning...