Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerelli View Post
    WTF are you talking about? i never said anything about weapon enchants
    He's talking about the person you quoted lol

I was wondering too.

ohh ya i see it now.

Isn't heartsong vs power torrent more of a personal choice based on if you're still having mana problems? Or, you know, can't afford maelstroms?

Quote Originally Posted by Moare View Post
    Isn't heartsong vs power torrent more of a personal choice based on if you're still having mana problems? Or, you know, can't afford maelstroms?
    Technically power torrent is better however not too many people are going to spend 8k-10k on mats and someone able to do it over heartsong. With blizz hot fixing the alchemist stone to be 'cannot be disenchanted' maelstroms have gone up (based on my server) 900g to 2k+. So you are fine with heartsong. Mats for the BIS enchants are just way out there.

---------- Post added 2011-02-15 at 10:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Cerelli View Post
    innervate is NOT spirit based. it is in fact based on int/mana pool.
    Technically speaking its based purely on the mana pool. Yes intel plays a part in this process. I only say this because arcane intellect (buff) and furor (talent) do not affect your intel however affects your mana pool and/or spell power.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moare View Post
    Power Torrent is far better than heartsong. But, as said, stupidly expensive. If you get your BiS weapon your guild should be giving you crystals anyway tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrar View Post
    Where are people finding these druid telling them to gem and enchant spi. People need an ingame license before they can give advice....
    ^ This a thousand times

as a pally i go for spirit , because im semi fresh dinged with 1300 spirit.. with my passive mastery from gear and what not a little shield helps... my heals are fine from stacking spirit... and strong heals say in 5minutes isnt better then less strong heals within a span of 10min..

Quote Originally Posted by Yoonalol View Post
    as a pally i go for spirit , because im semi fresh dinged with 1300 spirit.. with my passive mastery from gear and what not a little shield helps... my heals are fine from stacking spirit... and strong heals say in 5minutes isnt better then less strong heals within a span of 10min..
    Sure m8.. But this is the druid forum..
    So we advide on gemming and so on for druids.. Paladin advices is that way ---> http://www.mmo-champion.com/forums/273-Paladin

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoonalol View Post
    Paladins gearing spirit...whats wrong with this picture >.<

well i thank you for all your input on this matter I thought that int was better then spitir hands down but i listen to to many ppl saying the spirit so im going to change my gems to int and int/haste ill leave my enchants and reforging alone for now. on my server the power torrent would cost in the range ofr 20k for a wep ill replace as i raid more no way ere. again thanks.

lets keep the pally talk in the pally forum this is a druid forum "druid for the win"

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually, I think all these druids telling other druids to stack spirit missed the memo about us no longer gaining spell power from it. Just a thought, seeing as how we used too. Some may not e caught up on the times.

That all said, Intellect will overall provide you with a larger mana pool, harder hitting heals, critical rating, and most importantly higher regeneration than spirit in the long haul.