Thread: Stat Priority

Stat Priority

Hey all, My guild usually only runs 10 mans, and im wondering after the mana tide change what my stat priorities should be?

Obviously spirit, but should i just constantly stack it now that mana tide is 400% of my mana?
    Is the 300spirit flask better than 300int flask now?

Also curious as to what my next Valor point purchase should be.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...thkingx/simple

Thats my armory, any input would be greatly appreciated.

First, to answer your spirit question, NO. Stacking spirit for MTT is not viable in 10 man because you are gimping yourself too much when there are only 1 or 2 other healers in the raid.

I'd get the cloak or tier legs. Since it doesn't look like you'll be getting a tier token any time soon I'd go with the cloak since it's a bigger all around upgrade than the tier legs would be over the BoE legs you have.

You should also reforge some of that haste to crit.

Get rid of the hourglass trinket, it's crap for resto. Try to get tear of blood from stonecore, the DMC trinket, or Tyrande's doll to reaplce it.

Other than that, it's looking pretty good.

The Valor Cloak with Spirit on it has mastery, which isnt as useful as crit or haste i beleive? Would it be more beneficial to take the other cloak (haste/crit/no spirit) or to reforge some of the mastery to Crit?

Mastery is so heavily debated across the healing forums that you probably wont get a "real" answer. If you like mastery then keep it, if not you can reforge it. Outside of 3 or 4 items, I wouldn't take something without some spirit on it.

I know, Masterys interesting and tough to rank. I know it used to be the best stat below 44% health. with the buff to 3% im not sure where that line is now. 50%?
    anyways, thanks for the input