Kitty Raid Role Help

Hi,
    I been feeling our interrupt are unreliable than other class.
    First off the bat it takes 25 enegry.
    And sometimes when I need the interrupt, I might not have enough enegry for it.
    But when I play my enhance shammy, the interrupt are so much more easy and reliable.
    (Not sure about other melee class and their interrupt)

So question is, why would any one choose a kitty in raid over an enchance shammy when their role are they same except enchance can interrupt better. (Considering the DPS are the same)
    What would be the benfit of having a kitty, other than 5% crit buff.

Also, since PVP suck for us, I be chaning my pvp spec to a PVE off-tank spec.
    Would it be the best for me to roll another set of agi leather gear for off-tank?
    Or if I'm play off-tank, I should just get tank gear and kitty in them if I need to dps?!

My problem is, I having trouble decent guilds that would accept pure kitty DPS, either they would ask me to tank or roll resto/boomkin.

Any input would be greatful.
    Thanks
    Last edited by bobola; 2011-02-15 at 08:31 PM.

well play what YOU want to play ... gaming is for FUN FIRST! now you just need to find a good guild how need mellee dps.

Deleted
    Yep, we're crap at interrupts.

We don't tend to be capped on hit, so our interrupts can miss and as you say .. 25 energy. Not a massive amount these days since we don't need to FB between refreshing Rip/SR, but at the wrong moment it can still be a bugger.

Raid utility wise, we have our combat rez .. capped to 1 per fight now in a 10 man so of limited use if there's already a resto druid in the raid. We do however, have one considerable selling point; we can spec to be viable emergency tanks without sacrificing our DPS ability. Can't count the times when going bear and Growling has saved the day.

I have a tank set, it's comprised of my DPS set cast-offs and duplicates that no-one else wanted .. I gem it for Agility, use Stam trinkets and reforge it mainly to dodge; it does the job admirably whenever I need it, which isn't often as the guild I'm in has very active tanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    I carry a Hit set around and use the PVP gloves for interrupting (reduces the cost of Skull Bash to 15 energy). No problems then.

You don't need to be sitting at 0 energy, btw... pooling over 50 to 80 energy is not a bad idea and won't hurt your DPS. This also allows you to have energy for other abilities that are falling off when needed. Don't use FB anymore unless refreshing Rip when the boss is under 25% health since Shred is a better option at the moment.

Ferals should never be relied on for interrupts. You are brought to a raid because you do great DPS, have brez/tranquility, give a crit buff, and give the attack speed debuff. And hopefully you also have a tank spec you can play if needed on trash/Maloriak/Halfus.

thanks for all the input guys.

Right now, I'm going to drop my PVP since it is terrible.. and turn that into tank.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ferals are awsome. If the enhance shammy is same DPS as you ya need to pick your DPS up. Our interupting is fine. It is easy and can be done from range. I carry 1 hit trink for halfus and adds on Nef. We can double glyph our BR without any DPS loss so it is no reagents and target gets 100% health.

In the end this is a game and do whatever makes you happy with it.