Shell OS/ Cafe Management Software

In recent months i've been working on starting up my own Internet/Gaming Cafe (LAN Center). After doing some research and pouring through many web sites and calling a few local retail outlets, I am having trouble finding a program for managing my computers; Time, monitoring, etc. Such as EasyCafe (which seems to not be Window 7 compliant). My questions is; Does anyone out there run or work at a gaming center that uses such software that is compatible with Windows 7 and is a fairly quick learn on operating it. Brand names, Websites and other locations I can find a trusted name.

Thank in advance!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    do yourself a favor and rethink that idea most gaming centers last no more then a year before going belly up
    the only way it could possibly be profitable is if all your hardware was donated to you and the building you run it out of is your own
    software licensing for use at a cybercafe costs crap loads
    blizz and steam both charge rediculous amounts to legitly use there software on your machines
    yes it could easily cost you 50000$ to start up a small gaming center and all of your machines would more then likely be dinosaurs before you see a return
    also depending on your setup you may wish do have some kind of dvr security system and at the very least replace any thumbscrews on your computers with the good old fashion kind or locking variety

if you insist on going through with this cybercafepro is free you only have to pay to disable ads on the client workstations
    if you have any more questions about that software feel free to pm me as i used to manage a 15unit gaming center and thats what we used
    Last edited by lockblock; 2011-02-16 at 08:00 AM.