Race for Alliance PvP and PvE

so basically right now im running a night elf rogue and im not really satified as i have had this race since vanilla so im looking for a change. im stuck between worgen or a human. although if you suggest night elf ill be switching to a male night elf...and my title says it all. i wish to hve the best race/racials for PvP and PvE. I PvP mostly but im also starting to turn toward PvE so pleas help.

I also would like the best spec and how to jump right into cata pvp without being screwed for a rogue. im obviously going mut for pve until i get decent weps for combat. also in pvp im gonna go mut but i also heard with the new patch sub with the ignore 70% armor it is pretty epic so yea haha thanks.

also some additional info most of you will say worgen so thats prob what ill go with but what would come in second
    Last edited by RASTARAPPA1711; 2011-02-16 at 12:13 AM. Reason: additional info

Hack WoW and somehow make an alliance troll. We all know trolls are the master race of WoW.
    OT: I would say worgen.

Worgen 1% crit is 'best', worgen are awkward though.
    But if you can stand them that's probably your best bet.

To be perfectly honest, I leveled as a Worgen Sub Rogue all the way to 76. I can't stand mut, and Combat is about as engaging as doing laundry. Same shit, different pull, yanno?

Sub Rogue, while the most difficult to make work in an instance, is the most rewarding in my opinion. Assassination doesn't pay off until later and Combat's just doing the same thing from level 10 and up, just with some extra buttons to throw in.

PvP is sub, plain and simple. I hate to be so clear cut, but I've killed every combat/assassin rogue I've come across in PvP, so only sub will kill you back as long as you're on your game. Anyway, best of luck!

Gnomes exp3 to dagers/swords, 90sec cd free from slow/snare, less dmg from arcane spells. Human 3exp-swords/maces, 120sec cd free from everything. Worgen less dmg from nature/shadow spells, 1% crit, 40% movement speed for 10sec 120sec-cd, i would go worgen or gnome i guess, but there is the useful rogue racials, now go for the race that u will enjoy the most.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're serious about PvP and insist on being Alliance then you have three choices: Human, Gnome or Night Elf. Human if you have access to good trinkets, Unheeded Warning combined with Synapse Springs and a proc/use from another trinket makes for very good burst. Gnome for Escape Artist, great for those pesky mages that we all love to hate. Night Elf for clutch avoidance from spells or to use as a additional Vanish if timed right.
    Phnglui mglw nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah nagl fhtagn

10+ Year Old Account
    For pvp...human. Now that the racial is back to 2 minutes you will see many of the top pvpers race changing ( Reckful already did).

PvE worgan is the best. But crit is still meh for both combat and assassination.

i like being a dwarf for pvp

stoneform saved a hundred times when i wanna get rid of a bleed when i want to Vanish

Deleted
    Best PvP Players use Humans mostly (link)