Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sortabig View Post
    Mem is a sexist she-pig with that lady's first bullshit. Ban her.
    True. so very true.

---

at the same time every girl will tell you the truth about what they want in a guy. this usually boils down to Honest, and Stable.

Courage. Self-confidence. Need to work on it.

As for the comments regarding your looks vs hers, they're nonsense. If you think you're ugly, then you have issues.

Dress casually, (it's important you feel comfortable), make sure you smell (don't go overboard on cologne) & feel fresh and clean and then...

Just pluck up some courage and say something like:
    Man, I'm getting really tired of staring at you. Can we go for coffee sometime?

Coffee shop is safer than supper, or bars, as it makes a woman more at ease - and hence a good icebreaker.

"Most" women don't care for looks. Personal Hygeine is important. They care about honesty, self-confidence, if a guy has something to say, if he listens, if he's witty, etc.

One of two things can happen: She'll say "yes" or "no". If you don't ask, it's a "no" - so ask.

If it's a "yes", then avoid bringing up religion or any sensitive topics. Keep the conversation light and ASK her questions. Most importantly, remember the answers. To keep a converstation going, think of questions that are hard to answer as "yes" or "no" so that conversation can flow and you don't have too many awkward silences. Don't talk about yourself too much. Give her time to respond.

Deleted
    k if she is in your class and you need an openin line. just ask what homework you have skip one day of school, and then the next day go to that girl and say: Yo, homes what homework we got. she says :blablabla you: ahh maths.. thats stupid you like maths? she: no im not good at it you: shall we make it together she: yes

win

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryostasis View Post
    Man, I'm getting really tired of staring at you. Can we go for coffee sometime?
    First rate creepsville statement....

Dude just walk up to here and ask if you can tongue punch her fart box I'm sure that will break the ice.

No really the old saying goes just be yourself however that maybe and if she don't like it ummmm I guess your SOL!
    ... What?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SupremeKermit View Post
    k if she is in your class and you need an openin line. just ask what homework you have skip one day of school, and then the next day go to that girl and say: Yo, homes what homework we got. she says :blablabla you: ahh maths.. thats stupid you like maths? she: no im not good at it you: shall we make it together she: yes

win
    and not this either, just be your self.

Humans generally communicate through speech. Try talking to her.

Quote Originally Posted by Gothicshark View Post
    First rate creepsville statement....
    Yeah. Your opinion. Depends how it's said - with a smile or not. And... it has worked. Each situation is different.

Idk if Op is still reading, but here's my advice...

Find an "in"; a tattoo, t shirt, etc. anything that you can use to strike up a conversation with her or, even better, her friends.
    Be confident, smile, be interested and engaged, and talk to the *group*; her friends are your ticket in.
    Keep your body oriented to one of her friends, don't make it obvious that you are there to flirt with her.
    Once you've had a few minutes of fun/flirting, ask the *group* out. (You guys are fun, we should *all* go get drinks after classes tonight)
    Don't worry about her, once you've gotten into her circle, you'll have plenty of opportunities to talk to her, and you can use her friends to help hook the two of you up. Girls love to play matchmaker, so if her friends like you, they will help you.

Even if things don't work out for you with this girl, you now have 2-3 girls that like you (as a friend) and will introduce you to their single friends.

Disclaimer: I do not claim to be good at picking up women!

I didn't bother reading through the 11 pages so I hope I don't repeat anyone. Next time you have a test coming up or something on your 10 min break walk up to her and her friends and tell them you think you need some help on the upcoming test studying. Ask if they would be interested in forming a study group or something.

If you manage to get a study group get everyones numbers, befriend the other girls and try and flirt with the target girl. casual conversation like things about the tattoo will help but make sure to flatter her about it too but not too much, everything in moderation.

facebook is great too as a means to show a little interest. liking a few wall posts here and there goes far (at least with girls 20-22 from my experience)

Hope some of these tips work.

I'm trying to keep up, but I got to go sleep for class tomorrow. I'll see how things go

Make friends with her friends.

Walk up and ask her and her friends what they think about (whatever class was about or something interesting).

Its better if you talk to her and her friends together. Rather than her by herself until you know her a little bit.

Do NOT use pick-up lines.

Do NOT let her know you like her right away... actually would be best off if you pretend like you didn't like her. (you can do this in a playful way)

You want more girl help go here:
    http://www.pick-up-artist-forum.com/
    Last edited by S0V3R31GN; 2011-02-16 at 06:34 PM.
    Such feeble minds..

Quote Originally Posted by S0V3R31GN View Post
    Make friends with her friends.

Do NOT use pick-up lines.

Do NOT let her know you like her right away... actually would be best off if you pretend like you didn't like her.

You want more girl help go here:
    http://www.pick-up-artist-forum.com/
    true
    true
    true
    NO! stay away from "Pick up artists" - The pickup sites on the internet include three types of people. The guys that are getting rich off other people's insecurities, the insecure douchebags that want to fuck everything that moves to prove their masculinity, and the scared misguided guys that just want to get a date. It's not a good scene.
    Besides, all they'll tell you is to be confident and aware of the situation, stay in control, etc. - which is all good advice, that most guys do *instinctively*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shiryo View Post
    "Whats your ilvl? cuz that ass is epic"

^^^WIN^^^ id suggest you use this line

Quote Originally Posted by smashzu View Post
    NO! stay away from "Pick up artists" - The pickup sites on the internet include three types of people. The guys that are getting rich off other people's insecurities, the insecure douchebags that want to fuck everything that moves to prove their masculinity, and the scared misguided guys that just want to get a date. It's not a good scene.
    Besides, all they'll tell you is to be confident and aware of the situation, stay in control, etc. - which is all good advice, that most guys do *instinctively*
    I can agree with this a little bit, but there is still some good information on there... better than a forum for an online videogame.
    Such feeble minds..

Quote Originally Posted by S0V3R31GN View Post
    I can agree with this a little bit, but there is still some good information on there... better than a forum for an online videogame.
    I'm not saying that MMOC is the best place to get girl tips, but a guy can become 100x better at dating from taking non-verbal com classes, acting classes, etc than from reading tips from interwebz creepers.

Quote Originally Posted by smashzu View Post
    I'm not saying that MMOC is the best place to get girl tips, but a guy can become 100x better at dating from taking non-verbal com classes, acting classes, etc than from reading tips from interwebz creepers.
    True dat.

/tenchars
    Such feeble minds..

Quote Originally Posted by Yai View Post
    Give it up. She is not interested in you. If she would be interested in you, she already would have talked with you.
    Wow....what does this guy know? Absolutely nothing obviously. No, if she hasn't talked to him that does not mean that she doesn't like him. What if she's just as shy as he is? When I was younger I had a problem with acne and somehow (thank goodness) I escaped from it with little scarring. Now apparently I am what some would call attractive and get lots more attention than I used to. If she's not used to getting attention or doesn't think she's attractive, then she may be a little timid. I know I am. And if someone compliments me, I don't know how to take it. I normally just say thank you and leave it at that.

Deleted
    As a wise man once said:

If you can't walk over there and just talk to her, find a friend of hers and try to arrange a meeting.