Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm hoping Blizzard does something with Tyrande. Hopefully, now that they brought Malfurion back and she can stop being "all depressed and stuff" about her hubby, she can return to the badass she was in WC3. They can easily make Tyrande the driving force of the Alliance in Kalimdor, while having Varian do the same in EK. You know, Tyrande (and Velen, to an extent) v. Garrosh (and the Goblins), Varian (and Genn) v. Sylvanas (and Lor'themar). It would bring some much needed actions by these leaders.
    Quote Originally Posted by sithorion View Post
    brb my lama is eating a kangaroo while my horse is watching it eating my popcorn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirophobia View Post
    Things try to kill you on every content, Australia's things are just better at doing so. x3

Quote Originally Posted by Phenomina View Post
    It's a shame that the more level headed leaders of the Horde are not the active ones at the moment.
    It seems to me that the level headed individuals are very rarely ever as effective as their more rash or passionate counterparts.

I really do hope to see more development on the worgen/forsaken front. Even as a forsaken player I have to admit that we kinda wandered in out of nowhere and roflstomped those guys purely for our own reasons, they are going to take a huge chunk out of us at some point.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom View Post
    It seems to me that the level headed individuals are very rarely ever as effective as their more rash or passionate counterparts.

I really do hope to see more development on the worgen/forsaken front. Even as a forsaken player I have to admit that we kinda wandered in out of nowhere and roflstomped those guys purely for our own reasons, they are going to take a huge chunk out of us at some point.
    Yeah I agree, Worgen lore has a lot of catching up to do and Genn is a great character. I'm just hoping the Draenei don't get lost in the " lore " shuffle again

After doing the Worgen zone Sylvanas is definately out of line and out of her mind

Quote Originally Posted by Zombikilla View Post
    AND then the entire airfleet goes down and they would have lost if it wasn't for you, oh great hero who does everything yet still expected to clean up sh^$ and do stupid errands.

You find out later that Garrosh's #1 was responsible for this ambush. G might jump into a fight very quickly, but this error wasn't really his fault.

Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    I'm sorry, don't see much "Compelling" in Sylvanas and Garrosh, Garrosh is all "Garrosh SMASH!" about the whole "Bad dad -> redeemed dad -> dead dad"-dealie and the honour hit that came along with it, Sylvanas is... sliming everything in sight for the lolz and the forsaken way of unlife, and that's it really, the only reason the other leaders don't do much is because it's been written that way, no lore-reason for their inaction anyway (Except maybe Vol'jin, reclaiming and rebuilding on echo isles and such)
    I have to disagree. I think there is a lot going on with both of them. Sure, on the surface Garrosh seems like a mindless hothead but there have been examples of him being more (certain questlines that involve him, his role in The Shattering book, etc.). Likewise, something is definitely going on with Sylvanas. She is dangerously close to following in Arthas' footsteps with her little apothecaries and val'kyr. I think you are just browsing over their surface outward behavior and neglecting what's going on at another level.