Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fizikz View Post
    fire orb? ...really? >_< i dont even...know what to say to that......

stealth doesn't suck....if you're having that many problems with it, chances are you're just playing badly.
    Well i do pvp from vanila, now stuck at 2450+-, 3v3, nvm, i know its crapy same like our stealth, fire/frostfire orb nothing special but what about http://www.wowhead.com/spell=55667 ? Do you know if u are in range when dk "use" it you are out of stealth ? There are many many things from every class - sometimes blizz "fix" it but mostly no change ...

edit: forgot point that 2/3 spec are depend on stealth
    Last edited by mmoc25067970c6; 2011-02-20 at 11:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dajmon View Post
    Well i do pvp from vanila, now stuck at 2450+-, 3v3, nvm, i know its crapy same like our stealth, fire/frostfire orb nothing special but what about http://www.wowhead.com/spell=55667 ? Do you know if u are in range when dk "use" it you are out of stealth ? There are many many things from every class - sometimes blizz "fix" it but mostly no change ...

It's a tiny area... and its only when hes in combat, you can easily open in stealth without getting popped by it if you dont stop in it.

Yea but at the same time that dk needs to attack with Plague, Scourge, or Necrotic Strike which i don't think he can do if you are stealthed. And if he got one of i wouldn't recommended walking into the dark spot on the ground. I am just saying unless i a missing something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudkiper View Post
    It's a tiny area... and its only when hes in combat, you can easily open in stealth without getting popped by it if you dont stop in it.
    Its not so tiny, especially in Dalaran and Ruins of Lordaeron arenas, but nvm
    Quote Originally Posted by Reapermd View Post
    Yea but at the same time that dk needs to attack with Plague, Scourge, or Necrotic Strike which i don't think he can do if you are stealthed. And if he got one of i wouldn't recommended walking into the dark spot on the ground. I am just saying unless i a missing something.
    Probably you missed thing he could attack your mate and you were in that "tiny,dark spot on the ground".

Both of you missed poitn what i told you, 2/3 spec are depend on stealth and i dont mean only pvp, many bosses have ability which make us nothing, just stealth fade off ...

Its not so tiny, especially in Dalaran and Ruins of Lordaeron arenas, but nvm

Probably you missed thing he could attack your mate and you were in that "tiny,dark spot on the ground".

Both of you missed poitn what i told you, 2/3 spec are depend on stealth and i dont mean only pvp, many bosses have ability which make us nothing, just stealth fade off ...
    Lol I was just focusing on 1v1 that i forgot if you just keep the desecration going while fighting someone else the rogue wouldn't be able to get to you, stealthed at least.