What mod is this?

I can't find the mod that does this, nor can I move it or turn it off.
    So annoying.
    Made from:
    50% Win, 50% LOL, 50% Legend... That is 150% mother*(#^$*!!!

Seems like it would be a quest mod. This is only conjecture based on the "!" on the book.

It is the quest log I believe.
    I seem to recall some addon issue, or bug causing only part of it to be displayed.
    Will have a look to try and find what were previous posts on here about that.

Carbonite is the only quest mod I have... And it doesn't look like anything carbonite would do.

---------- Post added 2011-02-17 at 04:27 PM ----------

OOO it IS part of the quest log interface. Maybe it is a bug with Carbonite then.
    Made from:

Quote Originally Posted by soapy View Post
    Carbonite is the only quest mod I have... And it doesn't look like anything carbonite would do.

---------- Post added 2011-02-17 at 04:27 PM ----------

OOO it IS part of the quest log interface. Maybe it is a bug with Carbonite then.
    Actually I'm pretty sure thats caused by carbonite, happens to me too. I think its the blizzard quest log not fully being taken care of by Carbonite, I just close it and go on my way.

I've had it happen myself. Likely a memory-leak in the Carbonite code. I'd suggest you mosey on over to their page and report this, if they aren't likely aware of it (been seeing it myself for about 3-4 months now). Just likely something they haven't nailed down yet.

Can't find the previous posts, but as you mention carbonite that is a likely candidate so I would try disabling that and see what happens.
    There are mentions of other addons intefering with how Carbonite operates, but you do say specifically that you are not using any other quest addons, as I thought maybe something like BEQL (Bayi's Extended Quest Log) was a possible cause there.

Nope, just carbonite. I'll investigate further. And possibly post on their forums about it.
    Made from: