Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Draknalor186 View Post
    heya all
    i had an urge too level a shaman the other day and i started on a new server where i had no gold, item or BoA stuff... and im amazed how easy the game has become....

i really one shoot the mobs even when i have no gear at all 115 AP O_o

i have played since vanilla and i remeber how tough it was back then

so im wondering how come they have made the game THIS easy?

Edit after i read i few posts: i dident mean the xp rates or stuff like that... i meant that a no geared charr at level 15-ish can one shoot nearly any mob in that level =/
    Yeah, 1-60 is supposed to be easy, to support the people who start WoW. It's like expecting the game to be hard on easy/beginner.

Deleted
    ... and im amazed how easy the game has become....
    ever tried a 10man HM boss? i dont think so, an questing never hard........

10+ Year Old Account
    So new players who pick up the game stick around and aren't discouraged by the difficulty. Leveling a new character is beginner mode, it makes sense to treat it that way.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    Vanilla leveling 1-60 totalt deaths 120 to mobs 30-40 to players

Cataclysm 1-85 total deaths max 10 to mobs 0 to players

Just take northshire, the mobs in the grape field used to be red and gank the shit out of you if you let em run a little bit before they died.
    Northshire cataclysm the same mobs are yellow and you can gather the whole field and kill them all, alone.

Wow has become so simplified it makes whackAmole / hungry hungry hippo look like complicated games.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by scmeck View Post
    11500 guilds killed LK 25 HC. 83 Guilds has killed Al'Akir HC, whom has been available since release in december. And he was not impossible to kill pre-nerf, seeing as Paragon did it.

The first LK 25 HC kill was feb 4, the 80th kill was feb 11. ICC was a walk in the park with the zone buff, compared to hardmodes in Cataclysm.

In contrast, the first Al'akir 25 HC kill was jan 24, the latest (83rd) was today.
    Yeah, okey, you have a point there, but you still gotta admit that boss mechanics will always work the same way, basicly if you have a good memory or you're just an intelligent person you shouldn't have a problem with boss mechanics... ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazerbrain View Post
    Just take northshire, the mobs in the grape field used to be red and gank the shit out of you if you let em run a little bit before they died.
    Northshire cataclysm the same mobs are yellow and you can gather the whole field and kill them all, alone.
    You mean these guys?

The ones that are clearly hostile?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampantsoto View Post
    Once Vin Diesel is an adult I will feed him more than just crickets

heya all
    i had an urge too level a shaman the other day and i started on a new server where i had no gold, item or BoA stuff... and im amazed how easy the game has become....

Edit after i read i few posts: i dident mean the xp rates or stuff like that... i meant that a no geared charr at level 15-ish can one shoot nearly any mob in that level =/
    Wasn't really hard leveling in Vanilla, main reason it felt "hard" was because how poorly classes were designed for the most part.

After 5 years of playing it of course is easy, sure the game is getting new monsters and stuff but same basic things.
    Last edited by Belian; 2011-04-06 at 03:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOccidio View Post
    Wasn't really hard leveling in Vanilla, main reason it felt "hard" was because how poorly classes were designed for the most part.
    I agree, it was just slow and tedious. My rogue was my first 60 and in the 50-60 range it included a lot of pull-kill-eat-pull-kill-eat. Etc.
    Tobyas (85) :: Tobykenobi (85) :: Uruu (85):: Mykka (52)
    <-- All Chars on Ice Since March 2011 -->
    Currently Playing: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

heya all

Look at your vast number of toons you've previously leveled, You're kind of trolling us expecting the game to be any different than your previous 10+ adventures

10+ Year Old Account
    Aside from Hard-modes, and a couple normal encounters, this expansion is otherwise jokingly easy.

I am upset that Heroics are becoming even easier after 4.1 as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Koryn View Post
    pro-tip bro. Don't make a post like this when you haven't even raided. How do i know? Your signatures can be thanked for that. You haven't even killed Magmaw on any of your 4 level 85's. Raid first, beat all bosses, beat all bosses on heroic, *then* say that "Wow is so easy now".

link for curtousy sake for the other peeps to lazy to armory.

DK- http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...68:15068:a4842

hunter - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...68:15068:a4842

shaman - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...68:15068:a4842

druid - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ment#168:15068

I know that some of you may say i was a douche here, but posts like this get really old really damn fast... especially from peeps who are not end-game peeps. I will also admit that i haven't had much chance to raid due to work lately, but I'm not naive enough to assume that all aspects of wow are easy.
    Haha, the OP was talking about leveling, way to be an elitist douche!

January: Cata is so hard!
    April: Cata is too easy!

11500 guilds killed LK 25 HC. 83 Guilds has killed Al'Akir HC, whom has been available since release in december. And he was not impossible to kill pre-nerf, seeing as Paragon did it.

The first LK 25 HC kill was feb 4, the 80th kill was feb 11. ICC was a walk in the park with the zone buff, compared to hardmodes in Cataclysm.

In contrast, the first Al'akir 25 HC kill was jan 24, the latest (83rd) was today.
    Wait wait wait. We have 3 raids now, compared to ICC which is one. Somewhere it was said that most guilds wanted to kill Sinestra and they were focusing on her (and the path leads to her), and not Al'akir, thatswhy Al'akir is/was up so long.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Steeveholt View Post
    That's not a good thing..

Quote Originally Posted by Steeveholt View Post
    this

10char

Deleted
    "why is wow so easy now?"

...so is your mom

You're talking about normal mode.
    http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/...ting.tier10_25

Paragon kill LK 25 HC on March 26. The 80th kill of LK 25 HC was on May 26th http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/...ting.tier10_25

Normal mode LK was an absolute joke even at 0% buff. Please don't even consider that apart of progression for the top guilds.

A lot of you should really stop responding. The majority of posts in this thread are either trolls, or severally misinformed people. WoW isn't much different than it has been in the past. Really the only major difference is the amount of time investment you need to make in order to actually clear this tier. There are no bosses this tier on the level of Yogg+0 or Heroic LK (15% or lower). Notice that the top guilds aren't complaining about difficulty, more so than burn out from 4 months of ungated 5 day + a week raiding (for those that play at that level).
    Last edited by Kakera; 2011-04-06 at 04:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Zulu View Post
    ever tried a 10man HM boss? i dont think so, an questing never hard........
    Yep, yep... Everything is around raids... I mean heroic raids... I mean 10-man... I mean achievements...

15+ Year Old Account
    You're saying this game is easy because..level 10 quest aren't challenging?
    LOL

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE