Dungeon Finder/Hotfixes, etc

A) sorry about making a new thread. i tried to post on the OFFICIAL blizzard forums, and they insisted that bc i have no character, i cant. i then spent ~20 minutes making sure all my characters were indeed still there, and untouched by a hacker or w/e. so, first things first, thanks for that.

■Players who are outside a dungeon for more than a few minutes are now immediately able to be kicked.

I do not see a problem with this, note how it says immediatley able to be kicked and not automaticly kicked, a vote still has to take place.

The one thing I did not like is when it said that if 4 join as a group and they kick the lone 5th person because he sucks that, our kicking privlages will be degraded over time? Now how is that fair, its like saying "Include your lil brother, there is no reason why he cant play with you too. But MOM!, hes a hunter that is only doing 400 dps, and most of the time just stands there and does emotes"

auto logout timers are stupid. had to redo this whole thing

A) sorry about making a new thread. i tried to post on the OFFICIAL blizzard forums, and they insisted that bc i have no character, i cant. i then spent ~20 minutes making sure all my characters were indeed still there, and untouched by a hacker or w/e. so, first things first, thanks for that.

■Players who are outside a dungeon for more than a few minutes are now immediately able to be kicked.

word to that.

■If queuing as a group with a tank or healer, and the tank or healer drops group (or is kicked) soon after joining, those that queued with them will also be removed from the dungeon.

word to that i guess, but it doesnt affect me so idc really.

■If three or more players group queue with each other, it will require an additional vote for them to kick anyone they did not group queue with.

why? if people are bad, and not following any sort of rules or guidelines or suggestions or w/e... kick them. my name is Maldread, my toon is on anetheron, and you can look up my statistics. 9/10 i finish my heroic with w/e scrub or l337 group i am originally stuck with. i vote to kick when some1 is either impressively annoying, condescending, or terrible. when i give advice i try to structure my sentences so as to not directly blame any1, and kinda put the blame on myself, even tho i am missing 2 pieces of 359+, not because i think i actually messed up, but more because it will just make the group more willing to listen to what im trying to say. (sometimes i mess up to, but when i do, i str8 call myself a fail, because thats what it is) likewise, when you fail, you should be called a fail. and when you fail repeatedly, you should get kicked. legit, my kick timer is upwards of an hour from the point we enter an instance. I run mad heroics. i run a heroic in ~30-45 minutes. i heal like a beast, thus allowing the group to have such an impressive pace. so if i kick some1 from a heroic once a day, ill have a huge timer, regardless of whether or not that was the ONE time they needed a kick. take off the timer for kicks. seriously. if some1 needs a kick, kick them. if i get kicked, so what? start a new heroic... simple as that. if you are a dps, bribe some1 in /2 to queue with you, or actually take the 5 minutes to learn your class and when you log on a healer (like myself) will ask to bring you along because i know that you can pull your weight in dps, or you rarely miss interupts, or you get out of aoes or w/e.

■If a group queue of 4 kicks the one person that they did not group queue with, they will each receive a more severe penalty to their ability to initiate future kicks.

why? thats really REALLY stupid. i queue up with 3 friends that i havent run with in a long time, and somehow, we manage to sneak a fail in. first things first, if i KNOW 3 of the 4 people im running with, i also KNOW that we can get the heroic done. (i dont run with scrubs by choice, maybe you do, i dont.) that said, the only reason id bother kicking the other dps would be A) im doing more dmg than they are (i pull a solid 2.2k dps in resto spec throughout an instance), or B) they have a personality that I find to be exceptionally grating. i.e. theyre either completely carried or a complete asshole. i dont mind when i have to carry the dps pulling around 7-8k. i dont LIKE it, but i know i can get the instance done (even tho i pull 15-16k in my OS in 333s + 346s, meaning any1 below about 10k dps needs some helpski), and thats enough for me. but when a dps isnt even pulling 7k (which was good, i remind you, in ulduar, at level 80), they deserve to be kicked.

■If someone initiates a vote kick for someone they group queued with, they will not incur a penalty to their ability to initiate future kicks.

ok. sweet. you still created a nice cradle for the bads.

LET ME GET THIS OUT THERE: the greeks had it right. Excellence, arete, ftw. the view of society today (pandering to the masses of stupid blithering idiots instead of ackowledging that stupid people have a place, and its under my booted heel) is completely ass backwards. if you eat mcdonalds til youre fat, youre an idiot. you shouldnt sue mcdees for eating to much of their deliciousness! stop CATERING to the BADS. let the BADS fare for themselves. and see how they do. and if it doesnt inspire a desire to be better (if EVERY1 realized that they should strive for excellence and not a handout), then youre not worth my time.

ps. i was 100% serious. stupid people deserve to stand beneath my booted heel. intelligent people, wheres your bootie for me to stand under?

pps. thats how i feel about runs. the scrubs stand 'beneath my booted heel' (i.e. doing what i ask them to do, or at least trying to) and they get heals, and we finish the run. when the scrubs get a mind of their own, thats when we get a wipefest. if you have an IQ below 100, stop thinking for yourself. youre what makes 100 the average.

I should introduce you to my friend, the kettle.