Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ...
    I crit with Elemental Overload and heard you like crits, so I put a crit in your crit so you can deal damage while you deal damage.

I crit with Taunt.
    Boss rage quits.

Deleted
    I crit with Flight Form, A bird Squad appears

I crit with Sunder Armor, destroys my enemies gear.

I crit with battle shout, all players on my realm are now deaf (sound permanently disabled).

I crit with Death wish, i kill myself.

I crit with shield wall, i build a fucking wall out of fucking shields, from Orgrimmar to Shattrath. (yes i know these cities are on different planets)
    Last edited by DietzThought; 2011-08-10 at 06:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I crit with AOTD, I'm the new Lich King /flex(can I be in a Subway pic now? )

I crit with Divine Plea, I never run out of mana and I don't have that stupid healing debuff

I crit with Cleave...Hello Grand Canyon

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

I crit with Wild Mushrooms, and now I-

Woah, man, am I like, a bird? Or like, a bear? My fingers can reach to infinity... Woah, my fingers have feathers on them... I'm like, one with the feathers... one with the universe...

I critcally disconnect,......... so did the rest of my neighborhood
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande