Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    /slow clap, 9/10 based on all the responses, but OP was alittle drawn out
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post
    Though, for future reference, I prefer ACTUAL seals. Baby ones. Delicious, delicious baby seals...I mean, uhh...*smoke bomb*
    There's a fine line between not listening, and not caring, I like to think I cross that line every day of my life

Quote Originally Posted by Spirea View Post
    "He decided to find out her name"..... right, after few years you completely forgot her name.
    dont blame wow, its your fault.
    ye truly! i mean dont you just remember that dude you talked with 6years ago.. his full name?

Quote Originally Posted by Fontaiine View Post
    Don't be feeding the troll now or he may throw his next computer out of the window.
    this was lol worthy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by manofmagic View Post
    ye truly! i mean dont you just remember that dude you talked with 6years ago.. his full name?
    dude =/ girlfriend. it really must have been serious relationship if he cant remember her name

liquor could cure this problem, and a lot of it

I have never had a problem with getting addicted to anything. I have quit wow 2 times, yes I have come back 2 times also but the first time it was 4 years apart and next time about a year, not like I carved for it and finally gave in, I just felt like playing again. I can just imagine what it feels like for other people to just fall into the game and I am really happy that I can just exit whenever I want without feeling any need to play more.

Quote Originally Posted by Supercrunchy View Post
    /slow clap, 9/10 based on all the responses, but OP was alittle drawn out
    I'd give them a 3/10, but only because I've seen it so much.
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

Quote Originally Posted by Spirea View Post
    dude =/ girlfriend. it really must have been serious relationship if he cant remember her name
    6years without talking is still alot... i think you belive more in the human brain than you really should.. 1 or 2.. mabye 3 years... yes mabye he should could remember there.. even when not talking if having good memory... but 6years without talking? no way...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dandaildo View Post
    Ever thought about a look alike troll who was never taken seriosly?There are a few of those aswell.
    If I were a troll, why would i create this with the same account i used to create my other post that might look like a troll to you.
    Ah, I don't know what you are, but I'd rather take the risk that you're for real than care about whether you're a troll or not - so my sentinments still stand
    "The truth, my goal."

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd give them a 3/10, but only because I've seen it so much.
    yes perhaps I gave alittle to much credit, and his story was alittle lack luster, but then again all the serious responses showed how much he did with so little!
    Though, for future reference, I prefer ACTUAL seals. Baby ones. Delicious, delicious baby seals...I mean, uhh...*smoke bomb*
    There's a fine line between not listening, and not caring, I like to think I cross that line every day of my life

15+ Year Old Account
    Troll or no, the threads crawling in troll/spam posts. Do not call people trolls, do not rate trolls, just report them and move on.