Exclamation Youtube not working?

Every time I try to do a 720p or a 480p video on firefox or chrome it doesn't work it keeps freeze but sound works, But if I go to there channle and do it, It works fine.

P.s If i use opera it works fine but wase.

Please help thanks

I also Update driver on gracphic card not helped

Are you using an older version of either of those browsers?

nope just checked all of the are up-dated it started happening last night.

Flash player up to date?

yup 10,2,154,12 is the verison.

Do you use any add-ons with the browsers? If so, turn them off, then try.

yup there off nothing

Deleted
    clean ur browser then maybe your PC then reinstall Browser

Well i just got Opera and it works fine its not my PC for sure and i Just reinstall the broswer and nothing, I have a feeling somethign wrong with youtube.

Turn "Hardware acceleration" on/off depending on your current configuration. Maybe it helps.

How do you turn it off? or to find where it is?

---------- Post added 2011-02-18 at 01:40 AM ----------

well I just went to another website that someone posted a yotube video on it and it works fine in 720p or 480p, I will wait and see what happens maybe it could be down for just my PC lol

right mousebutton -> options/properties (whatever it's called).
    the option should be in one of the tabs.

::Have you tried deleting the cache and/or rebooting your pc?
    Last edited by Asmekiel; 2011-02-18 at 01:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pallypower View Post
    Well i just got Opera and it works fine its not my PC for sure and i Just reinstall the broswer and nothing, I have a feeling somethign wrong with youtube.
    Hey, I've been having the same problem for a few days now. I bet it has to do with one of those useless Windows Updates that were installed earlier this month. I installed Firefox to fix the problem, and now Firefox has the same issue. I thought it might be the Adobe Flash update causing the problem, so I uninstalled all Adobe software. Then I had to re-install it, and the problem on YouTube persists. I am CONVINCED it is one of those millions of lousy Microsoft Windows Updates. Maybe they screw around with Google users through these dumb updates on purpose. I am gonna try to do a "System Restore", and if it works I will NEVER install stupid updates EVER AGAIN! I'm sure other people have had a love-hate relationship with Windows Updates as well. Booo!!!

P.S. - Did you find any solutions?

Deleted

Cool Possible solution

Hey guys, I found this advice on Youtube, seems like it's the latest Firefox update being buggy:

Delete all cookies from youtube cookies first > open firefox tools> options> privacy> firefox will: choose in drop down box:use custom settings for history>

show cookies> delete youtube cookies

in box:accept cookies from sites> choose exceptions> add: (you tube's address) > click ok at bottom. Firefox will no longer accept cookies from youtube.

It's a temporary solution unti the bug is fixed, but it seems to have worked for me, so good luck!