Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasbuh View Post
    No, you're reading too much into it. Cataclysm isn't even halfway done. Just have fun in Cataclysm. The next expansion is most likely something to do with South Seas, etc.
    South Seas was the first thing to come to my mind tbh.

Anyway.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by alt-ithist View Post
    while tryimg out worgen, queen azshara made an appearance. if she isnt kiled this xpac she will be killed the next. Even if she isnt the main bag guy. Tho malfurion soloed her so that doesnt bode well for her power ranking. Keep in mind rag required a demi god, and 2 of most poowerful druids. And he was in a weakened state.
    It wasn't Azshara in the flesh, it was just an image of her or something, so I don't think you should estimate her powers of that encounter.
    Azshara can be considered the most powerfull being on Azeroth and if Deathwing and Arthas had an expansion, she most certainly will have one too and it will be one of the next 2 expansions. It will be most likely the last one which will focus on Azeroth itself and we'll be going after the Burning Crusade after it. The fact that they will need to rework Kalimdor and the EK after killing Azshara (partly), because the Naga are kinda everywhere at large and if would be kind a weird they still would be at full power after killing Azshara (like what they did with the Scourge), makes me reluctant to say it will be the next one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gathanasiou View Post
    Hmm, I just combined it with the rumors about the next xpac being related with Queen Azshara or something
    i guess azshara will appear in cata allready, and next xpac -> emerald dream

10+ Year Old Account
    It's been suspected for a long time that the reason murlocs have started appearing along coastal areas over the past decade is because they are fleeing something that has recently appeared in the deep places where they used to live. This quest hints that they are fleeing the naga, who only recently began striking out at the surface world.

While this isn't necessarily a preview of the next expansion, it wouldn't surprise me if it were. Blizzard is putting more and more over-arching narrative into their questing experience, so it's possible that they're sneaking the occasional far-reaching plot element into the odd quest here and there. This quest might simply confirm what people have suspected - naga are growing in power and that growth is starting to displace the other creatures that live in the sea.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorgen View Post
    If anything I think it's a hint for a later major patch for Cata. Maybe a raid dungeon underwater related to Ashzara, Neptulon and the Naga..
    Only logical conclusion, there isn't enough lore surrounding Azshara and the events surrounding her transformation and banishment to make an entire xpac, it's going to be a content patch. Not to mention, bliz doesn't make a habit of SHOWING us characters that we won't be dealing with soon, especially not almost 2 years away. We will be fighting azshara within Cataclysm, she will likely have a dungeon similar to SSC.
    I think I've had enough of removing avatars today that feature girls covered in semen. Closing.
    -Darsithis

I think Blizzard needs to work a bit more on this expansion before looking ahead. /borefest

This murloc slave-chain is part of a Blasted Lands quest for level 56-58 folks, part of some "find this amulet" quest

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, I just combined it with the rumors about the next xpac being related with Queen Azshara or something
    Its either Azshara or the Emerald Dream.

I mean the Emerald Dream has been tearing into the real world. There's a questline in the Barrens..the southern part I believe where Naralex, the Druid you save from the lowbie caverns place, is trying to subdue the encroaching "wilds" of the Emerald Dream. In Desolace as well, the Emerald Dream is like tearing into the real world. That's why there's all fancy trees where there shouldn't be.

But eh. I guess we'll just wait. We're barely into Cataclysm.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    So many trolls in this thread...I think think the next expansion will include trolls...

World of Warcraft: Bring Me 1000 Bear Asses.

I was leveling my alt rogue at the Blasted Lands earlier today and I came across a murloc quest giver (actually one of the few friendly murlocs I've ever seen in Azeroth, except those in the Borean Tundra) and you have to help him with a couple of quests if I remember well. Anyway, later, I took notice of the Rockpool Murlocs, at the southern Blasted Lands, that are marching with their belongings, after driven away from their homes by the Bloodwash Naga, just as they mumble.

And I ask of you, do you believe that this sight and the related quests have anything to do with the next xpac? Probably a hint by Blizz about what is to come next?

I'd love to hear someone else's thoughts, 'cause I got really excited!

I'll post again if I find something new.
    Not the next expansion pack, but maybe 4.2.

There's this quest in Hyjal where you need to save 10 bunnies.

OMG NEXT XPAC IS BUNNIES

A murloc raid or dungeon would be badass. We haven't had a single one except for the murlocs that came in during the Tidewalker fight, but that doesn't count in my book. I wanna beat the crap out of some huge ass murlocs!

There is also a questline in Blasted Lands where you have to piece the body of a dead Demon Hunter back together, and resurrect him...

Of all things, it just so happens that a Demon Hunter can be fricken thrown on an alter, have some magic sprinkled over him, and boom... perfectly fine and living. Coincidence?

Have done this one. But this chain in the Blasted Lands kinda shows the true brutality of the Naga agains the Murlocs, that's why I wanted to ask for your opinions.
    Poor murlocs. They're too few to slaughter efficiently.
    Azshara should have a major setting. However, I doubt it will be a whole x-pack. More like a content patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Amgyn View Post
    Was there any quests in WOTLK mentioning Cata before it was announced?
    Obsidian Sanctum

Was there any quests in TBC mentioning WOTLK before it was announced?
    No, but please see this.

10+ Year Old Account
    It sweems like they're wrapping up the Naga with this expansion, unfortunately.
    Really ticks me off cause I wanted a whole Naga expac. ._.
    Theres another instance being added into the Abyssal Maw, maybe it won't wrap everything up.
    Better not.
    RAGE.

People find "hints" in everything, like the rumors that the next hero class would be Demon Hunter due to the Ghosts in the Dark achievement in Darkshore.

Could it be a hint at the next expansion? Perhaps. Does it matter? Not really, we'll find out what the next expansion is soon enough, most likely at BlizzCon later this year.

15+ Year Old Account
    o___o

I think it has to do something with the emerald dream this time. If there would be no chinese players, maybe pandas too!

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Theres this quest in grizzly hills where you need to take a shit, coupled with the one in OL where you take the dogs out so they can shit.
    I BET ITS A HINT FOR A MASS FLOODING OF OUTLAND WITH HUMAN FECES