Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Archaeology: how long have you been farming for dwarf staff

I've done 100 solves over 450, no luck so far.

Deleted
    I am at 104 solves atm. I haven't ever seen anyone with the stuff, and I haven't seen a dwarven excavatio site in 3 days. I aint kidding. RNG hates me.

lol that must be a pain ... well, is it 1% pop chance btw?

Deleted
    I've just started it. I damn hope I will have more luck than the 2 previous posters.

Deleted
    Man, my 25 solves suddenly feel way less significant...

Lol 100 solves and qq already? Try ZinRokh threads and i assume dwarf staff is even harder with all other rares to get.

Deleted
    81 dwarf solves, 101 troll solves, nothing.
    Gave up and went to Kalimdor to try my luck with tolvir, my fourth project was the 359 ring which i'm currently working on making, makes the grinding feel a little worth doing at least.

Deleted
    116 dwarf artifacts. Iv'e put too much time into it to stop farming now. Vashir digsites ftw...

Only took me about 60 dwarf solves to get it and about 20 of those were before i got to 450, also have since gotten ring and trinket from other races.
    us.battle.net/wow/en/character/Stormreaver/naturepuffs/simple

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Freenix View Post
    Only took me about 60 dwarf solves to get it and about 20 of those were before i got to 450, also have since gotten ring and trinket from other races.
    us.battle.net/wow/en/character/Stormreaver/naturepuffs/simple
    I bow to you master, spill us your secrets

I'm sorry but it was my first Dwarven rare

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Viperdream View Post
    I'm sorry but it was my first Dwarven rare
    Screenshot or it didn't happen ;*

Just a question, I'm at 350 arch now and I'm holding off on solving any dwarf stuff. What's the lowest arch level that's worth solving for the staff? I was thinking of starting at 450, but should I wait for 525?
    ---

Deleted
    Go for 450 I'd say Reyn.

Johnnybb, screenshotting questions are useless, don't be lazy and check his armory, u can at least see he has it on there.

Omg... I think I'm gonna keep a thousand dwarven artefacts before I'll hit 450 in archeo... Just to be sure i'll get this staff...
    Btw, i think not to go up 450 before i catch it : surveying between the splitted Cata zones seems to be a nightmare !

183 troll solves and nothing, 122 dwarf and nothing

Deleted
    done about 80 solves, nothing decent, so so so tedious, gotta be the worst time to reward ratio of anything in wow.

Dwarf: 175
    Draenei: 10
    Fossil: 24
    Night Elf: 78
    Nerubian: 2
    Orc: 13
    Tol'vir: 4
    Troll: 209
    Vrykul: 6

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheKilzyk View Post
    Omg... I think I'm gonna keep a thousand dwarven artefacts before I'll hit 450 in archeo... Just to be sure i'll get this staff...
    Btw, i think not to go up 450 before i catch it : surveying between the splitted Cata zones seems to be a nightmare !
    Sure to get the staff? 1000 means nothing, sorry to say so, but that's just roughly 30 artifacts. There is no guaranteed chance on it, and if there was one, try 5000 for a real chance.

This wasn't meant as a flame or so, even though I realise it might come across as one.

Quote Originally Posted by Makarena View Post
    lol that must be a pain ... well, is it 1% pop chance btw?

oh god lets not start this again...someone will link a spread sheet and then someone will start getting geeky about rng