Lore hounds only....Vol'jin and 6-yr conference

With WoW turning 6 last year, I couldn't help to notice that Vol'jin was never absent for any amount of time for the 6-year troll conference, is there any reason for this, does he not attend due to fact he is horde now, was he not invited by King Rastakhan? if anyone knows reason please tell or is this just hole in lore

10+ Year Old Account
    It's possible he went while we were in Outland or Northrend and returned before we did.

First: Real-world time does not equate to game time. Ever.

Now, seeing as how this conference has yet to actually occur in the game there is no reason for him to have left for it. If and when the topic is brought up we might hear of when the conferences actually occurred and if Vol'jin was in attendance.

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    First: Real-world time does not equate to game time. Ever.
    according to wowwiki (http://www.wowwiki.com/Timeline_(fro...ial_site,_2004)) it has been 7 years since the start of WoW so i assume it would have happend by now

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumar View Post
    according to wowwiki (http://www.wowwiki.com/Timeline_(fro...ial_site,_2004)) it has been 7 years since the start of WoW so i assume it would have happend by now
    I'm not sure when the last conference before WoW started was, but according to that timeline we were only in Classic for four years before rushing off to Outland. We could very easily have missed it happening while in Outland.

Also you should stop using WoWwiki. Wowpedia.org replaced it.

And yet it has not.

And since when did 6 equal 7?

10+ Year Old Account
    He probably did while we were otherwise distracted.
    Don't forget, just because an NPC appears in a location, doesn't mean they're aren't elsewhere as well.

For example, Sylvanas was always in UC for Wrath, but storyline-wise she was in Northrend the entire time, save for about a week when she had to go back to UC to recapture it.
    After the Wrathgate, she went right back to Northrend until the fall of Arthas. But, was always always present in UC.

This could be said for Vol'jin, too. Just because hes been chillin' in the Org throne room doesn't mean he wasn't (storyline wise) at the conference.

I don't think that the Sen'jin being affiliated with the Horde would prevent Vol'jin from being invited to the conference. I don't think affiliations like that bar you from being invited, in fact I'm pretty sure the Zandalar support the involvement of the Sen'jin in the Horde because, most of the time, the Horde defends Azeroth from problems.

Also, I would assume the conference probably happened either right before, right after, or during Wrath, mostly because of the fall of the Drakkari empire.
    The Zandalar where there trying to pick up the pieces, record the history, and help out the poor loa there. I would assume the conference would be held sometime around then (assuming the time in which it occurs isn't completely cemented at a spesific date) and that the Drakkari's fall and sacking of their loa was discussed.

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    And yet it has not.

And since when did 6 equal 7?
    will clearly wow time =/= to real time, but my point of thread is y wasn't vol'jin at conference it has even been a year longer in game

Maybe Vol'jin has a body double because he does not trust Garrosh and he's off somewhere smoking a pipe.

will clearly wow time =/= to real time, but my point of thread is y wasn't vol'jin at conference it has even been a year longer in game
    Because the game has not covered the conference, like I said.

The game also did not cover the conference held in Theramore where Thrall met with Varian and Jaina. That doesn't mean it did not happen.

Like I said, if and when the conference is mentioned in the game we will find out when it happened and if Vol'jin was there.

10+ Year Old Account
    King Rastakhan?
    Really? I always thought people referred to trolls as the ganjamen due to the use of mon' and other alike "doings", boy am I disappoint I've missed this.