Thread: Jail

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I moved to the area where I met most of my friends in order to move in with a friend who had done time and was in recovery for heroin addiction. As a result, most of my friends were people he met in recovery. This means the vast majority of my friends have done time in jail or prison.

From all I have heard, stay out.

i have been to jail twice, both for assault

Deleted
    Got chased by cops TWICE for driving my bike at night without lights. The funny thing is, I tried to escape the second time, I managed to get away for around 2 blocks and I knew the cop car was behind me, however as soon as they started the sirens I stopped. I made an excuse saying there was no way I could have known they were cops before the sirens were on because it was very dark(and it was). Luckily, the cops let it slide and didn't even fine me, but I was forced to walk home while pushing the bike without driving it.

i got taken to the police station once but me and my mates only spent like 30 mins in the cell, then we got taken back to school.
    we got caught smoking weed in a car but i bet someone called the cops on us (dick head)
    <start epic wow theme>
    A world of limitless adventure. We cast the lords of shadow and flame back into the abyss.
    <more epic wow theme>
    We held the line against the rising tide of death itself.
    <epic music peaks>
    We have endured the breaking of the world.Now we face the Destroyer and we will end him.
    <cue Bennny Hill music>Pandas! Pokemon!

I have never been to jail myself, but I'm only 18, so I have quite a bit of time left to rethink my decisions.

I was threatened with jail time by the school I was in because I was in my online classroom, and the discussion of Facebook came up in one of our online chats. It lasted about two minutes, but the school claimed I was in violation of the code of conduct...for being "off topic". I received a ten day suspension, along with two other kids at my school, but I didn't get any jail time!

Spent 3 months for assault, threats to kill on police and stalking police last year.

I was sentenced to one year, but appealed it and got 3 months.

Prison is pretty cruisy in Australia.
    Last edited by IceViolence; 2011-02-19 at 11:13 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    never been but if i get super old i may fart on a cop once just to check it out

Quote Originally Posted by IceViolence View Post
    Spent 3 months for assault, threats to kill on police and stalking police last year.

I was sentenced to one year, but appealed it and got 3 months.

Prison is pretty cruisy in Australia.
    Please stay away from me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Don't use facts, they unsettle peoples' prejudices, and once that happens the flames start.
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Its Science, just ask Albert Einstien, he invented Space

Quote Originally Posted by saberon View Post
    Please stay away from me.
    What.. you're a cop?

Never been to jail, but I have had a cop pull me over for a really stupid reason. I was at a red light in winter time on a pretty ghastly hill (coming down it). I was already worried my tires would spin on the ice and I wouldn't go anywhere, and that is exactly what happened. I'd just gotten off work and it was around 2am, and it took me a couple tries to get out of the ice and back onto the road. Soon as I did it some cop pulls me over and tries to explain that if I'm spinning out my tires could go bald and I could get fined. All I could manage was, "Uh... thanks for the tip?" and I think ta that point he realized I wasn't trying to start shit, I'd just gotten stuck on the goddamn ice.
    Secure accounts ftw!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Clempson View Post
    "KING VARIAN, DEATHWING HAS DESTROYED HALF OF STORMWIND, WHAT DO WE DO!?"

"Build a statue of your king."

Deleted
    Never been to jail myself, but my uncle went to jail for about 2 months once because he stapped a guy that was beating up his friend.
    He had his own room with a tv, a ps2 (it was before the ps3 came out) and a dvd player, and the walls was like normal walls, not those concrete walls.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazaroz View Post
    Never been to jail myself, but my uncle went to jail for about 2 months once because he stapped a guy that was beating up his friend.
    He had his own room with a tv, a ps2 (it was before the ps3 came out) and a dvd player, and the walls was like normal walls, not those concrete walls.
    Yeah, we had 12 Foxtel channels (cable tv) & our own showers in our cells, own toilet, dessert every night after dinner, an olympic size swimming pool, 3 basketball courts and a fully equipped gym. Lol...

I was in a detention center for a month when the police thought I didn't belong in the country and they were trying to deport me. The first week I was in a room for 23 hours a day with no tv, lights on 24 hours a day and only a little toilet paperish blanket that would not keep you warm. I did move to another location, a jail on a boat actually.. was horrible, shared a room with 3 other people, though we did have a tv set, except they only watched the crappiest of shows. The last week or so I moved to the final spot before they were going to ship me back to the states, was terrifing since I had no where to go in the states and they would basiclly make me a homless man since my life is now centered in Holland. Two days before I was to go they found the mistake in the paper work and said "oops!" you can go home now.

-,-

was a horrible month and I still cringe if I see a cop to this day

Deleted
    Yeah, I've been in prison for 8 years. one week after I turned 19, I was at this bar with some friends, we were on drugs. and there were this annoying guy, And as far as I know, I'm know for being pretty damn aggresive when I'm on drugs. I stabbed the annoying guy, he died at the hospital. I got 6 years for murder + 2 year for being on drugs(and selling them).
    Last edited by mmocab6203a67c; 2011-02-20 at 12:57 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Never been to jail and I would like to keep it that way, as im studying laws.....
    video game companies: *makes game with female/LGBT characters*

dudebros: wHAT HTe fUCK IS THSI SOCIAL ,.JUSITICE SHI.,,T,,...,.I canNOT,, BELEIVVB nnOT BYINHG...,

Yeah, we had 12 Foxtel channels (cable tv) & our own showers in our cells, own toilet, dessert every night after dinner, an olympic size swimming pool, 3 basketball courts and a fully equipped gym. Lol...
    That's luxury, what's the point of working when you can go to jail?

Just got out of jail the other day for drink driving and then crashing the car. It is very very boring in there I'll tell you that no tv or anything of the like, at least the one I was in.
    chelate, on 21 January 2013 - 06:58 AM, said:

Sorry, software fixes are a bit more complicated than the fixes you're used to, such as "flip the hamburger so it doesn't burn"

spent a night in holding due to bar fight, dont think any excons actually play wow, but who knows.

Did you just make me want to go to jail? I hope not, but that sounds too awesome for a jail.

I have been in a couple of times for stupid stuff like failure to pay fines and such, never spent no more than 1 week. and that was just to see the judge. It sucks in there, boring as all else, nothing to do. the jail that i was in was undergoing construction, so half the time we wouldn't get our one hour a day out in the bullpen. when they would open up the canteen for us to buy stuff, the prices were outrageous. never seen anything gay go on. i was mostly in there with drug dealers, and people who didn't pay child support. i just remember for sure though, that i don't want to go back lol