Resto haste quetion...

I'm sorry if this is a dumb question. I work a job right now that doesn't allow me to raid like I would love to. My question is:
    Is the get haste to 916 then go for mastery including raid buffs or not? I am doing normal dungeons atm getting into heroics very soon. I will only be raiding maybe BH when I can or with a pug 10 man group occasionally. Basically do I need to get more than 916 haste before I go for mastery or is that the magic number not including buffs? Thanks in advance!
    BTW my Druid is Hartattacked on Shadow Council

in your case, yes most likely. if all you are doing is heroics/normals you wont have consistent access to raid buffs so the next haste breakpoint is pretty far away. that isn't to say that you should be avoiding haste at all costs, you will still get a lot of benefit from faster nourish/HT/RG casts. But mastery and haste will be a lot closer in stat priority.

For now I would get to 916 haste and then stack pure mastery. In 5 man content, mastery is incredible and far outstrips haste between break-points. Eventually if you can reach the 1.6k haste mark for your 5th rejuv tick you should, but until then stack mastery.