Mastery misinformation pissing me off, possible solution.

Almost every single post where someone is asking for help I find in the first couple replies someone saying "Keep mastery at a whole number, 10.99 gives you no more benefit than 10.00." People are coming here for help, most people see only the first couple replies before they go make drastic changes to their gear. It has been proven multiple times on multiple sites that every single point of mastery has it's full benefit. So 10.99 is better than 10.98 is way better than 10.00.

I propose that we add a new section to the forums with discussion on stats, similar to how discussion on classes work, if not all stats, at least mastery as there is so much confusion about it. There could be a sticky on the fact that each point is beneficial, as well as a sticky that says which classes should stack it, shouldn't stack and take it if it's there but don't go out of your way.

Thanks.
    If people criticized the Bible as much as they criticize WOW we'd all be atheists.

15+ Year Old Account
    Wouldn't it make more sense to put a Mastery Compilation Thread in every Class forum where the OP goes into detail in the difference that their respective Mastery makes with each point of mastery?
    I don't know... maybe I'm just silly and drank too much :/
    Dawwwwwww